Friend won box suite seats to Pro Basketball game during the start of peak-can they go?

barnyard

KTM rider
Is this a professional sportsball group or an amateur group of sportsers? No matter. Sell the tickets and do something worthwhile with the money.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Just call off. They can't tell you when you can or can't use your sick days. We had a driver call off last year just a couple of weeks before Christmas to go to a Packers game. The world did not end.

rod

Retired 22 years
Just call off. They can't tell you when you can or can't use your sick days. We had a driver call off last year just a couple of weeks before Christmas to go to a Packers game. The world did not end.
The Packers wouldn’t be worth calling in sick for this year——in fact I think the Packers are the ones who called in sick

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
The Packers wouldn’t be worth calling in sick for this year——in fact I think the Packers are the ones who called in sick
Packers are six point dogs to the Bears this Sunday and wouldn't be surprised if they lost to Cleveland later this year.
But my Vikings are in first in the NFC North Division, so all is good.

Indecisi0n

coachtube%2F7ae37fa0-7f20-4d72-92f1-ed0f7199ebbd_trampoline-dunk-fail-1.gif

Re-Raise

Packers are six point dogs to the Bears this Sunday and wouldn't be surprised if they lost to Cleveland later this year.
But my Vikings are in first in the NFC North Division, so all is good.
2F8B9DEB-87AA-4CD7-8168-F6D8B8F60359.jpeg
The jersey Richard Sherman was wearing when he tore his acl Thursday night

oldupsman

Just don't post on FB about all the fun you're having at the game.

Quick funny story. Fellow driver I worked with 20+ years. Big golfer and fan of the sport.
PGA tour stop was close buy for the weekend. This was when Tiger was in his prime. Guy calls off sick.
Next day major city paper comes out with a picture of Tiger teeing off. Who's in the photo right
behind him? Yep, you guessed it.
Center manager at the time was one of the good ones. Just laughed it off.

Last edited:
I have a friend who won box suite seats to our local pro basketball team game. Friend that want to go with claims that if they go - they would get in trouble with the company. Person who won the tickets states-how often in life are you going to win seats like this? If mangement had them - they would take off. Whom would the friend talk to about this situation- they have proof to provide about the tickets. SERIOUS responses only- the guy and the spouse are having a range war about this-her take is it's only one part of a shift they are missing + with all the turnover in this hub you're only a number to the comapny anyway - no matter how long you've been there. QUESTION - should the friend go and enjoy the game and the great seats or would you work the shift knowing you blew probably the only chance to watch a pro game in a suite?

"I am not well enough to work today".

*click*

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
What else are you gonna use sick days for? Wasting them on a sick day? Screw that! Go have fun! (In disguise)