AirportCafe

I’m a full time package driver but the lowest in seniority and work has slowed down so there are no routes for me.. I’ve been working both preload and sort to get my 8.. we have 2 part time air routes every day and I’m being told I can’t take either one because it’s strictly for air drivers only. I thought as a full timer I could bump any lower seniority in any classification. Can anyone clarify that to be true

Ghost in the Darkness

They only have to guarantee 8. Here its double shifting the preload and local sort if you choose to come inside. I think I was given the option to double shift once for a week early on as a FTer and chose to drive hoping to maybe have some days off. I drove everyday. Other supplementals may differ though.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I’m a full time package driver but the lowest in seniority and work has slowed down so there are no routes for me.. I’ve been working both preload and sort to get my 8.. we have 2 part time air routes every day and I’m being told I can’t take either one because it’s strictly for air drivers only. I thought as a full timer I could bump any lower seniority in any classification. Can anyone clarify that to be true
nice question.
No clue. Might be that the air routes are bids. Your inside seniority is not the max when you bump down, I believe it is pt years+ ft years×2.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
The language is in your regional supplement. In the central it says you can bump the most junior employee in any center.

Box Ox

Find the laziest driver in the center, learn his route then ask him if he wants to go home everyday.

This. Plenty of drivers who would love to have somebody available to cover their routes when they want to go home. Which, if I were OP, I’d prefer over trying to double shift in the building.

Ask out loud right before PCM who wants to let you become their cover guy and watch the FOBs fly in your direction.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
This. Plenty of drivers who would love to have somebody available to cover their routes when they want to go home. Which, if I were OP, I’d prefer over trying to double shift in the building.

Ask out loud right before PCM who wants to let you become their cover guy and watch the FOBs fly in your direction.
R4rVG_s-200x150.gif

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

It's June 1
Summer vacation coverage starts
You get to work over any casual driver hired.
Enjoy your next 3 months of delivering.

brown_trousers

You cant bump just ANY person with lower seniority, you can only bump the LOWEST seniority person.

He should ask @Future

Last edited: