Fun with Math

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Oh God I'm grabbing my chest as i read that!!! Gretzky said he worshiped Bobby # 4 Orr as a child!!!! What kind of crazy thing will you say next????? you take Jordan over LARRY BIRD!!!!!!!!

Covemastah

default.jpg

I hope this video can straighten you out sir!! you don't need me and bigbaboo and over9/5 stalking you down like a wild animal !!! Bobby Orr was simply the greatest of all time!!!!

over9five

Staff member
Geez Cove, ur video didn't work for me!

I hope it had that picture of Bobby Orr FLYING LIKE SUPERMAN!!!! Remember that??? BOBBY ORR RULED!!!!!!

Covemastah

thanks Bigbaboo i got goose pumps on that video,, I think that was the &th game come back against that powerful Phill 76ers back in 81 LARRY was simply the greatest man!!!!!

Covemastah

love that photo Ovah,,I don't think there is a man alive over 40 who dosn't have that picture hanging up in his mancave around here!!! thats when the Bruins were awesome with Espo, Marcotte Cheevers we knew em all back then,I remember going to the GAHDEN"S with my uncles to see them what fond memories!!!

Covemastah

Uh, Dilli, I'm fairly certain cach knew that and was having fun with the "Boys From Boston".
good catch,the boys from THE CITY of CHAMPIONS 3 superbowls ,2 World series,1 NBA CHAMP (working on 2] and BU hockey champs not bad for us !!!! all since 2000!!!!:happy2::happy2::happy2: