Gas up again!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
prices today from 2.43 to 3.12 depending on where you go. all within 15 miles of here though.

interesting spread though.

supply wise, even if we had the raw materiels, we could not even come close to refining what we have to have every day. thanks to over regulation and legislation prohibiting the building of new facilities.

and since china and russia are helping the cubans drill for oil off our shores, maybe we out to as well?

d

rod

Retired 22 years
I paid 3.99 last weekend for Chevron's highest grade of gas. Looks like it'll be about 3.69 this week. Probably need about 10 gallons.

So what do you drive that you have to burn the 'highest grade" stuff? I had a VW (never again by the way) that you had to burn mid-grade gas in but I really didn't notice any difference the couple of times I filled it up with regular by mistake.

evilleace

Gas hasn't changed here since the weekend seems to have stabilized with the huge jump in the dow today I am afraid it is on the way back up.

W

westsideworma

So what do you drive that you have to burn the 'highest grade" stuff? I had a VW (never again by the way) that you had to burn mid-grade gas in but I really didn't notice any difference the couple of times I filled it up with regular by mistake.

Most cars that require higher grade gasoline run just fine on lower grade, just not with as high performance and possibly lower fuel economy.

an interesting read on the issue

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Saw gas for $2.99 in Stuart, Florida. That's the next town south of me on the way to work. Next lowest was $3.09 just north of Stuart. Still cycling, though I did use the lawn mower and edger today.:happy-very:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
prices have been stable the last couple of days; Angelo's $2.839.
Other stations I see on my runs are just now coming down as well. Highest I saw today $3.19

LiL"Comet"

Wow I fulled up today for $3.49 gal. i was so happy that i found it for that ........ SAD THAT'S VERY SAD :angry:

It cost me $65 heck I would ride a bike but I have to leave for work 1 hour or so earlier and get home 2 hours later than i do now I'd never see my kids :sad-little:

rod

Retired 22 years
Filled up with E-85 today------$2.29 a gal. ---but along with that comes worse gas milage. Basically ethenol sucks

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Fill er up and enjoy. This is what "they" want. We'll get em nice and fat and lazy and raise the prices again. Like lambs to the slaughter, they won't be able to resist. Ha Ha Ha, Hoo Hoo Hoo. That last part is intended to sound like maniacal laughter. Lowest price here is $2.99.:happy-very:

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
John's oil Summer st , Lynn. near the Saugus line.
I haven't been over to Eastern Ave In Malden lately, they usually have the lowest around, and most stations near by try to match.