Gas up again!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
prices here vary 45 cents within just a few miles of each other.

next to the interstate, 3.29-3.41, within a mile of the interstate 2.94-3.25

of course we have some businesses that are under investigation for price fixing in our area.

anybody wanna make a bet it goes to below 2 bucks before christmas? actually i would say before even thanksgiving.

d

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
$2.79 in Fargo, North Dakota this afternoon for regular unleaded. The E-85 stuff was $2.20. I agree it'll be down around $2.00 by early '09. -Rocky

W

westsideworma

prices here vary 45 cents within just a few miles of each other.

next to the interstate, 3.29-3.41, within a mile of the interstate 2.94-3.25

of course we have some businesses that are under investigation for price fixing in our area.

anybody wanna make a bet it goes to below 2 bucks before christmas? actually i would say before even thanksgiving.

d

yeah thats happening around here too, then magically they'll drop like 20 cents overnight when they realize EVERYONE is far below them lol. No wonder theres never anyone at that station except the poor traveling fools who don't know the area as its right off the interstate.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
One of my sons works PT for a large gas station chain. The manager will ride around and check the competitor's prices before they change the price on their pumps. They price gas weird, its not on what is in the ground, but based on what is on the way in the distribution chain. I saw $3.39 yesterday, I am going to wait until tomorrow to fill up.

evilleace

NO way am I complaining I love these prices compared to the over $4.00 we had just a month ago gas has dropped $.50 cents here in a week which is unbelievable.

MuppetUK

Hey, I'm a feeder driver in the UK. I have to laugh when you are complaining at the high prices of fuel in the US. The UK probably has some of the highest prices in the world, definatley in europe. I just worked it out that Diesel in the UK costs $8.16 for a gallon! This is after it has dropped significantly in the previous month. It's only costing you guys so much cus I drive a 1.9 litre medium sized Diesel hatchback, whereas most Americans seem to drive huge SUVs with 3.5 to 5 litre engines! lol

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
while gas is nearing 2.50 here (will be that or less here by the next weekend), diesel is still above 4

interesting, at exit 66, exxon has it fir 2.97, and the shell across the street is still 3.26. i guess they have not heard that gas is falling?

d

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
3.29gal to 3.21gal here in Port St Lucie, Florida. Depends where you shop at. Still biking it here. I'll wait till it gets below $2.00gal before I get unhealthy again.

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
3.29gal to 3.21gal here in Port St Lucie, Florida. Depends where you shop at. Still biking it here. I'll wait till it gets below $2.00gal before I get unhealthy again.

Its down to under $3 no matter where ya go around here. Its coming down!

I was at physical therapy the other day and told the therapist, "I remember when I could fill my car up for $20! That wasn't so very long ago." -Rocky

Babagounj

Strength through joy
enjoy these prices, for now.
Heard a report today that the nation's fuel surplus supply numbers are back to the same level as 1967, yet demand today is twice what it was back then. Meaning bad times a-coming.

Paid $2.899 today