Gay guy hitting on me during work.

Box Ox

Geez...just tell the guy no thanks, not interested walk away. Its that easy. Just walk away.

It’s a Millenial thing. The other person is supposed to pick up on your nonverbal cues as signs you’re not interested since you’re so unsocialized that you’re nearly completely nonverbal with all people. So if the other person is expecting the use of words for rejection, they might just go ahead and “assault” you with their words. Then you become a damsel in distress and run to post your harrowing story for all of us on BC.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It’s a Millenial thing. The other person is supposed to pick up on your nonverbal cues as signs you’re not interested since you’re so unsocialized that you’re nearly completely nonverbal with all people. So if the other person is expecting the use of words for rejection, they might just go ahead and “assault” you with their words. Then you become a damsel in distress and run to post your harrowing story for all of us on BC.
There sure are some strange ones out there. They walk with their head down because they’re afraid to look you in the eye and they don’t know how to talk to you.

Box Ox

There sure are some strange ones out there. They walk with their head down because they’re afraid to look you in the eye and they don’t know how to talk to you.

True. At the same time, the average guy might be slightly worried about being fired/attacked/cast out if communication with the opposite sex doesn’t go according to the PC checklist of things you can or can’t say. Weird time all around.

hehe xd

True. At the same time, the average guy might be slightly worried about being fired/attacked/cast out if communication with the opposite sex doesn’t go according to the PC checklist of things you can or can’t say. Weird time all around.
yeah i guess if someone says theyre gonna shoot up the place i shouldn't say anything and i should go to my safe space

hehe xd

What? I didn’t say anything about that. Was talking about male/female communication. Are you having such thoughts?

in response to "according to the PC checklist of things you can or can’t say."

guess i misread it and assumed you were saying all millennials are liberals

bbsam

Staff member
Maybe somebody is giving nonverbal cues that they are very much interested. So if the other person ignores those cues and moves on to easier pickens, he risks missing out on the possible ride of a lifetime with the local hairless-barely-legal-playin’-hard-to-get hetero (yeah, right) man boy. Then you become the sexually confused and ashamed little boy blew (and not for money) and run to post your harrowing story (minus the part where you’re actually turned on) for all of us on BC.

Last edited:

conerubi

yeah i guess if someone says theyre gonna shoot up the place i shouldn't say anything and i should go to my safe space
Now your just spitting out everything. Your taking it to a place where it doesnt belong. That happens when you over think something. This is about declining someones affections. I just think your making a bigger problem about it than it really is. If it makes you feel better just go to management. Then the whole thing will really be out of control.