Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Creatine Lmfao. Your just getting started on it?? FYI. It retains waters in your muscles... you know what is the largest muscle in your body... your heart. Don’t get me wrong, I use to use it all the time, and I’m still alive , but also , you have had to be using it for awhile now, it’s effectiveness diminishes the longer you take it .. I’m sure u know all this. Just sayin.

You're right in everything that you have said.

Also, you're not stupid, and I trust you'll agree with me when I say things can affect people differently.

I promise you it puts my strength through the roof. Easily 20 percent. I cycle 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off but dude it's crazy what it does for me. I ask other gym rats and almost all can't relate.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Creatine Lmfao. Your just getting started on it?? FYI. It retains waters in your muscles... you know what is the largest muscle in your body... your heart. Don’t get me wrong, I use to use it all the time, and I’m still alive , but also , you have had to be using it for awhile now, it’s effectiveness diminishes the longer you take it .. I’m sure u know all this. Just sayin.
Does it cause hair loss???

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Does it cause hair loss???
96390AFA-17D7-4095-883A-FAB465468B82.gif

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
You're right in everything that you have said.

Also, you're not stupid, and I trust you'll agree with me when I say things can affect people differently.

I promise you it puts my strength through the roof. Easily 20 percent. I cycle 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off but dude it's crazy what it does for me. I ask other gym rats and almost all can't relate.
100% pure creatine ? Most types today are mixed with 1000 other things. The just white powder pure creatine makes me have explosive diarrhea about an hour after I take it without fail.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
For testosterone perhaps, no doctor is gonna risk there career prescribing you anadrol or dianabol etc etc
buddy I know that did a show had a dr train him and get him the roids.

Actual picture of the dr that trained him. He's obviously a user too.

He trains at least 1 person every year for the Oklahoma NPC nationals.

IMG_7224.JPG