Get your ice before you clock in

Coldworld

60 months and counting
While it certainly could be the latter it is more likely the former, especially if the bagged ice tends to disappear just before the weekend.
Might want to look at mgt for that stunt. When we were given turkeys back in the day knew a few mgt who “accidentally” took out more than one turkey for themselves…fact

tech209

Today’s PCM….your new cool solution mentor
01F136CE-97CA-42C0-8001-4E05CC6C1B07.gif

35years

Gravy route
Thieves all over the company. Managers who have a budget for pizza/food for the troups spend it on private lunches for management. Sups telling new guys they have to gather supplies, study DOKs, sort off the clock. Time cards altered. Guys taking bags of coffee, garbage bags home etc. The worst offenders that I have seen are in management.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They tried it about a month ago everyone noticed it couldn’t even change in the board. I made a few phone calls went to the division manager’s office and magically change back a week later
You couldn't override it in the board? Actually, the only time that it would hurt you is if you punched out under 8 as you would lose the guarantee.

35years

Gravy route
The 05 code default setting has been going on for a year. It is dishonesty by management.
Yes, it only matters when someone punches under 8... OR...If you are on bonus.

If it happens where you are don't be satisfied with them just changing it back. Demand the back pay for all drivers. Dishonest management should be held accountable.

Thebrownblob

The 05 code default setting has been going on for a year. It is dishonesty by management.
Yes, it only matters when someone punches under 8... OR...If you are on bonus.

If it happens where you are don't be satisfied with them just changing it back. Demand the back pay for all drivers. Dishonest management should be held accountable.
Amen brother I did just that and made them change it back

Integrity

Binge Poster
This is the excuse used by our center manager for not keeping the ice box full of bagged ice. “Too much is being stolen!” Or… maybe this is Texas in the summer, and the two ice machines can’t keep up with the demand…
I cannot support this type of “blame the worker” attitude to justify UPS management incompetence.