Getting in Better Shape as a Driver

35years

Gravy route
I prefer to eat whatever I want.
That way I get more cardio by lugging around an extra 50 lbs all day.
To each his own.

Why settle for a six-pack when you can have a keg?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I've recently decided to start eating healthier and working out some. Mainly upper body exercises and running to increase overall endurance. To all who workout regularly or just stay in good shape, what's your regimen and how do you work around your 9-10 hour day as driver? Small lunch/big lunch? Protein bars? Supplements?

It just seems like I've already stretched my time thin as it is working till 7-8 every night. I'm wondering how some of you manage your fitness around your job.
Go to the gym before work. Use your weekends to cook and prep meals for the week.

Check out 6 pack bags.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I think we should post pictures of our best body parts.
I'm pretty proud of my shins.
20170611_185322.jpg

Est.1998

I've recently decided to start eating healthier and working out some. Mainly upper body exercises and running to increase overall endurance. To all who workout regularly or just stay in good shape, what's your regimen and how do you work around your 9-10 hour day as driver? Small lunch/big lunch? Protein bars? Supplements?

It just seems like I've already stretched my time thin as it is working till 7-8 every night. I'm wondering how some of you manage your fitness around your job.
I switch routines based on how my body feels when I wake up. My alarm clock goes off at 4:30am but I don't get out of bed until 5am. Then I get dressed in my workout gear and I'm at the gym by 5:30am. I might do a split meaning I will just do push exercises one day and pull the next (Mon: chest, tri's, quads, Tues: back, bi's, hamstrings) or if I feel I need more rest to recover, I'd do a full body workout 3 times a week (Sat, Mon, Wed). I don't do cardio obviously bc the job provides more than enough. Diet: big breakfast of carbs like oatmeal with blueberries, rarely eat lunch but drink lots of water or Gatorade, dinner rice or pasta seasoned to perfection. I've managed to remain in decent shape following this routine and I'm 6'2, 205-210 lbs. Sorry for the long post and I hope this helps.