Getting in Better Shape as a Driver

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Oh I know. Although I know we think we work really really hard but some loggers and construction guys can easily take in 6-7k calories a day and maintain a healthy weight.
That's why I said no one can outrun a bad diet, a bad diet being one where you consume more calories than you burn.

walk it off

No bro. No. "You lift enough weight during the day" might be the the stupidest statement of this whole thread. You need to incorporate wheight training into any workout regimen. Smh.
You retired or do this on the clock. Core strength is pull ups and pushups. You are curling 200-250 pkgs a day and that's not enough. Need some weight above your head? Where is that beneficial to unloading a car stop by stop? I generally don't sit here as you do for hours at a time. And I would love to see that workout you do. The workout you never do is more factual. Put down the cupcakes and diet soda. You are on way too much and need to go find a gym. Not Jims donuts, a gymnasium where exercise is encouraged. Lose some weight fatty

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
You retired or do this on the clock. Core strength is pull ups and pushups. You are curling 200-250 pkgs a day and that's not enough. Need some weight above your head? Where is that beneficial to unloading a car stop by stop? I generally don't sit here as you do for hours at a time. And I would love to see that workout you do. The workout you never do is more factual. Put down the cupcakes and diet soda. You are on way too much and need to go find a gym. Not Jims donuts, a gymnasium where exercise is encouraged. Lose some weight fatty

Thanks for putting @RonBurgandy?????????? in his place. He deserves it.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Lmfao. You need a drug test.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Squats, deadlifts, cleans, ect. That's core strength.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Who is this guy!

He training for Nancys spot as resident know it all

watdaflock?

I've recently decided to start eating healthier and working out some. Mainly upper body exercises and running to increase overall endurance. To all who workout regularly or just stay in good shape, what's your regimen and how do you work around your 9-10 hour day as driver? Small lunch/big lunch? Protein bars? Supplements?

It just seems like I've already stretched my time thin as it is working till 7-8 every night. I'm wondering how some of you manage your fitness around your job.
Before work is the best answer, especially if running outdoors. We've had drivers who'd take their lunch at the end of the day and go workout at the fitness place next door.