Got hurt a month ago now it's bad

Integrity

Binge Poster
Is what it is my friend

I didn’t invent this culture it evolved over many years
I was commenting on your words in your post not the culture.

Culture can attempt to influence us but we must be responsible for our own actions and words and the part we play in the culture in which we live.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Ohh- k

Keep believing that

You ever seen any and I mean any preload in the country at 7:30 in the morning everyone of them is blown to :censored2:
I can’t speak on what happens in every preload in the country at 7:30 in the morning but I have seen my share.

Do you see issues that need to be addressed?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
IRC, the ones at "W" were flush mounted and moved forward (pivot) to latch onto the trailer. I think the only problem would be the height difference between dock and UPS truck.

These were like a hook that caught the Mansfield bar on the trailer.

watdaflock?

Money can not be the reason that a corporation decides not to provide a workplace free from recognized hazards.
The hazards are recognized. They warn employees every PCM. Companies will not spend money if the hazard rarely becomes an issue.
Of all the trailers coming and going every day at UPS, how often does an employee fall out of one?

Integrity

Binge Poster
The hazards are recognized. They warn employees every PCM. Companies will not spend money if the hazard rarely becomes an issue.
Of all the trailers coming and going every day at UPS, how often does an employee fall out of one?
Employees must file a formal complaint with OSHA if the company is not addressing recognized hazards.

It is up to the employees to start exercising their rights under OSHA.