Greatest Thread in BC History?

• Thread starter Dis-organized Labor
  • Start date

What has been the Greatest BC Thread so Far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

satellitedriver

How could you forget to include the APWA threads? This was some of the best discussions that ever happened here. God I miss Van and Danny, remember mittam, 30andout and some of the other guys. Now this was fun stuff.

Red,
Van and Danny are still sending me emails asking for money.
I admire a David going up against a Goliath, but they should have picked up some stones, before trying to use their sling shot.:peaceful:

UPSSOCKS

Re: What is the Greatest Thread in BC History?

The one dedicated to me... I'm the closest thing to famous the Brown Cafe got.....

ACE

STUGSTITUTION?

Heard Any Good Ones: Part 2?

Good Quotes Part Duex?

Photo Charades?

Traitor!

One of these days we will no longer be oppressed.
One of these days our thread will be returned to the main board.
One of these days we will not be forced to travel the Information Dirt Road.
We will be allowed to ride in the front of the bus.
Along the Information Super Highway.

And when this happens, when we allow freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men, white men and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual:
Free at last! Free at last!
Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!

http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/local-2727-update.256566/

over9five

Staff member

Red,
Van and Danny are still sending me emails asking for money.
I admire a David going up against a Goliath, but they should have picked up some stones, before trying to use their sling shot.:peaceful:

They're still around? I thought that was a distant failure and never to be heard of again.

P

pickup

Are Tieguy and UPSocks the same person-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------the verdict is still out on that one:wink2:

thanks for tossing me a bone, rod.

Ms Spoken

I know the thread is gone but, my vote would have been for STUGS pictures. He knew how to make you smile after a %$^**@ day. So I can not vote it's just not right.