Gun control advocates in Ferguson MO

oldngray

nowhere special
I mean nothing derogatory or bigoted by this statement, but without subtitles I could only understand about half of what was being said in that video. The combination of Deep Southern and black accents was extremely difficult for this white Oregonian to decipher. What was the relevant testimony in this video?

This link has captions for those who only speak standard English.

EYEWITNESS AT SCENE OF CRIME Vindicates #Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson in #MikeBrown Shooting (VIDEO With Captions)

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...er-darren-wilson-in-mikebrown-shooting-video/

#1 How’d he get from there to there?

#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck

{crosstalk}

#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him

{crosstalk}

#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus – the police had his gun drawn already on him –

#1. Oh, the police got his gun

#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

{crosstalk}

#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing

#1 The Police?

#2 The Police shot him

#1 Police?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Actually, according to me, things haven't gotten as much better in 50 years as you seem to think.
If you are referring to race relations, sure things are a lot better then they used to be.
More inter-racial marriages.
More millionaires that are of color.
1st black president.
A lot better.

MAKAVELI

This link has captions for those who only speak standard English.

EYEWITNESS AT SCENE OF CRIME Vindicates #Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson in #MikeBrown Shooting (VIDEO With Captions)

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...er-darren-wilson-in-mikebrown-shooting-video/

#1 How’d he get from there to there?

#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck

{crosstalk}

#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him

{crosstalk}

#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus – the police had his gun drawn already on him –

#1. Oh, the police got his gun

#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

{crosstalk}

#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing

#1 The Police?

#2 The Police shot him

#1 Police?
Looks like this website has "edited" a video clip and interpreted what someone was saying off camera to justify a homicide. Not what I would call evidence that clears the officer of murder.

bbsam

Staff member
This all took place in what looks to be a low income housing area. No security video caught what happened? I don't believe that. I do believe that the police might not want that made public the way the store security footage was.

oldngray

nowhere special
Looks like this website has "edited" a video clip and interpreted what someone was saying off camera to justify a homicide. Not what I would call evidence that clears the officer of murder.

Experts will be able to tell if that clip was "edited". That evidence is as good as other evidence seen so far. Still too soon to say whether the shooting was justified or it was murder. Regardless of what too many people are rushing to do.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I bet J. Edgar Hoover would have disagreed with you.
Hoover was a close-minded bigot.

I am not.

I admire MLK; but as far as Al Sharpton goes, he couldn't carry MLK's jock strap.

Racism still exists but it isn't accurate to compare today's struggle with the struggle that took place in the 50's and 60's. Segregation is illegal. Today we have black cops and black reporters and black politicians and almost everybody has a smart phone that can record movies. There is a lot more transparency, and overt racism is totally unacceptable to the mainstream media.

The black people that marched and sat in at segregated lunch counters back in the 60's knew that they would be arrested by an all-white police force and were facing the threat of being beaten or lynched by Klan members and sympathizers within the police force. They were risking their lives. They had hoses and dogs unleashed on them. That isn't what is happening today. I watched the news and saw the captain of the Missouri Highway Patrol, a black man, walking the streets and talking to protesters. You wouldn't have seen that in the 60's.

MAKAVELI

Experts will be able to tell if that clip was "edited". That evidence is as good as other evidence seen so far. Still too soon to say whether the shooting was justified or it was murder. Regardless of what too many people are rushing to do.
It was edited. The original was full of background noise and talking. You couldn't make out what that person was saying and wasn't on camera when he was talking. Now try taking an "edited" partial clip to the fbi and they will look at you like you are crazy.

oldngray

nowhere special
It was edited. The original was full of background noise and talking. You couldn't make out what that person was saying and wasn't on camera when he was talking. Now try taking an "edited" partial clip to the fbi and they will look at you like you are crazy.

FBI has better experts than you and will be able to tell whether it was "edited".

oldngray

nowhere special
A video clip can be considered to be edited if it is only a portion of a longer file. That doesn't mean it wasn't a valid source. It seems you have already made up your mind that Wilson is guilty of murder and don't want to hear any evidence that contradicts that theory. I haven't been claiming guilt or innocence, just said let the case be investigated.

oldngray

nowhere special
Holder must be unhappy with the autopsy results. They must have supported Wilson's statements. The way Holder jumped in it looks like he wants to find Wilson guilty.

The Associated Press reported Sunday that attorney general Eric Holder has ordered that a second autopsy, this time overseen by the feds, be conducted on the slain Michael Brown.

MAKAVELI

A video clip can be considered to be edited if it is only a portion of a longer file. That doesn't mean it wasn't a valid source. It seems you have already made up your mind that Wilson is guilty of murder and don't want to hear any evidence that contradicts that theory. I haven't been claiming guilt or innocence, just said let the case be investigated.
Again, the " edited " clip is not evidence as it has been altered. Seems to me you have made up your mind that Mike Brown deserved to be shot down in the street and the officer was justified by an edited video clip.

oldngray

nowhere special
Again, the " edited " clip is not evidence as it has been altered. Seems to me you have made up your mind that Mike Brown deserved to be shot down in the street and the officer was justified by an edited video clip.

I never said that video clip was evidence. If it exists that means the raw video footage exists which would be evidence and its unlikely it would be much different. That is only 1 piece of possible evidence. What will be far more important is the forensics and toxicology which takes longer. But you seem unwilling to wait for the evidence and want to judge Wilson guilty now.

MAKAVELI

I never said that video clip was evidence. If it exists that means the raw video footage exists which would be evidence and its unlikely it would be much different. That is only 1 piece of possible evidence. What will be far more important is the forensics and toxicology which takes longer. But you seem unwilling to wait for the evidence and want to judge Wilson guilty now.
I never said the officer was guilty but you did say he was vindicated by the video you posted. Which was edited.

oldngray

nowhere special
I never said the officer was guilty but you did say he was vindicated by the video you posted. Which was edited.

Nope. When I say vindicated? That video contradicts some of other witness statements which is what was important. It is definitely not a slam dunk guilty or innocent case, so people need to be patient and let the investigation continue.

MAKAVELI

Even soberups couldn't understand what was being said in the video. You must be a FBI forensic speech expert.;)