Half Empty? NFL

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'm not going to waste my time watching a bunch of people who are paid to wear costumes while destroying their bodies with the names of dead criminals on them .

Up In Smoke

Nielson isn't the only source for viewer numbers. They don't dominate like they did at one time. Other sources report results a lot quicker.
We've been a Nielsen home for 10 plus years. I guess I trust their numbers and research, what other sources do people follow?

Up In Smoke

Just finishing our latest survey.

Attachments

• IMG_20200914_161653.jpg
    IMG_20200914_161653.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_20200914_161721.jpg
    IMG_20200914_161721.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 117

Up In Smoke

I didn't watch a minute of football this weekend, but again all these numbers are preliminary. When are the whole numbers available?

The big package

I've been washing all four major sports since the early '70s . I never thought I'd see the day when I just can't seem to watch anymore The NBA is dead to me . I have not seen one game of the playoffs or even before that and I'm having a hard time watching football as well !!! I'm having a hard time watching very wealthy players who made all their money off the backs of working people of all races and now they're going to sit there and buddy* and complain , I don't want to hear it !!!