Half Empty? NFL

floridays

I've been washing all four major sports since the early '70s . I never thought I'd see the day when I just can't seem to watch anymore The NBA is dead to me . I have not seen one game of the playoffs or even before that and I'm having a hard time watching football as well !!! I'm having a hard time watching very wealthy players who made all their money off the backs of working people of all races and now they're going to sit there and buddy* and complain , I don't want to hear it !!!
Late comer, the NBA was dead to me after Bird and Magic.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Kobe Bryant my ass, dead to me long before him. NBA that is.
getobject-2-1.jpeg.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

"... there ain't gonna be a Civil War and I'll tell you why.
A Civil War would imply that you have two opposing sides that are both worthy adversaries.
You got one side and it's 150 million Patriots!
The other side is a bunch of 17 year old boys wearing their sister's jeans with blue hair.
We're gonna be just fine!"

"I really just want to know y'all ... what does a hard-working Black American think when he turns his television set on
and he sees a bunch of 17 year-old White kids with blue hair and skinny jeans and their fist in the air.
Are you kidding me?

This kids from a safe middle neighborhood!
One generation ago, his parents were out there in the front yard playing croquet with a white sweater tied around their waist
and now his's out there in front of the news camera with his fist in the air talking about "the struggle is real"!"

refineryworker05

The video's opinion is wrongheaded and likely factually wrong, but most importantly this video is an example of thinking "most nfl fans" have certain political views. Instead of the reality that nfl fans have all sorts of political views and come from all sorts of backgrounds. In terms of "ratings", we shall see over the course of the season.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-every-nfl-teams-fans-lean-politically

Pro football is unique in that its fandom stretches across partisan lines. Using google trends to measure fan interest for a given media market in the US, we calculated the percentage of search traffic over the previous fiver years for each region related to each of the major professional sports leagues(NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL) as well as college football, college basketball, and NASCAR. We then compared Trump's vote share in last year's presidential election in each market. Among sports leagues we considered, the NFL had the most search traffic and the least partisan fan base. There is basically no correlation between how Democratic or Republican an area is and how often its residents made NFL related searches.

morningconsult.com/2020/09/10/sports-fan-base-demographic-data

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The video's opinion is wrongheaded and likely factually wrong, but most importantly this video is an example of thinking "most nfl fans" have certain political views. Instead of the reality that nfl fans have all sorts of political views and come from all sorts of backgrounds. In terms of "ratings", we shall see over the course of the season.
That has nothing to do with the video.
You are confused as usual.

The big package

NBA dumping BLM. Record low ratings involved?

That's what happens when you piss off the smart people the people that buy tickets , you know the right wingers !!!!