Half Empty? NFL

vantexan

black people in america are not better off than black people in any other part of the world.

kap was right. NFL the business was wrong and had to come around. these actions are drops in an ocean, but thats what the ocean is made of.
Absolutely false. Check out the life expectancy in Africa. Check out the poverty levels. You believe people who lie incessantly. There's a black couple in their 30's who live across the road from my dad. They have a very nice home. Several nice vehicles. Are blacks on average poorer? Yes. But within the black community there are plenty doing well. And it's almost always due to education level obtained.

rickyb

Absolutely false. Check out the life expectancy in Africa. Check out the poverty levels. You believe people who lie incessantly. There's a black couple in their 30's who live across the road from my dad. They have a very nice home. Several nice vehicles. Are blacks on average poorer? Yes. But within the black community there are plenty doing well. And it's almost always due to education level obtained.
blacks being poorer is an understatement i dont think they have any wealth. ok this website says black americans own a the equivalent of a new compact car and thats it. meanwhile whites got 10x as much. most americans wealth is in their house (not the stock market LOL) so this tells me blacks dont really have mortgages, maybe thats true if i looked it up.

check out life expectancy in thailand. check out life expectancy in america. check out life expectancy in europe. check out life expectancy in japan. and you will see what a big difference a few years makes. ive been to thailand; its 3rd world. ive been to america including compton, we know you dont have a right to healthcare and tons of gun violence and corona cases and not very good public transit, and you work too hard and dont enjoy life enough.

when you have the highest tuition in the world youre creating barriers to getting educated.

rickyb

rickyb

Where are they better off? Where are their average incomes and educational attainment higher? Life expectancy longer?
HERES your life expectancy on wikipedia. youre in good company lol

1630634448966.png

rod

Retired 22 years
Where are they better off? Where are their average incomes and educational attainment higher? Life expectancy longer?
They must be doing good in the gettos. They all seem to have giant flat screen tvs and 200 dollar Nikes. Maybe they got that stuff on sale.

rickyb

@Box Ox so your saying that even though the countries with highest life expectancies live about 6 years more than america, that some how blacks in america have better life expectancy than them?

here are countries that have life expectancies 6 years less than america lol

1630635415773.png

vantexan

blacks being poorer is an understatement i dont think they have any wealth. ok this website says black americans own a the equivalent of a new compact car and thats it. meanwhile whites got 10x as much. most americans wealth is in their house (not the stock market LOL) so this tells me blacks dont really have mortgages, maybe thats true if i looked it up.

check out life expectancy in thailand. check out life expectancy in america. check out life expectancy in europe. check out life expectancy in japan. and you will see what a big difference a few years makes. ive been to thailand; its 3rd world. ive been to america including compton, we know you dont have a right to healthcare and tons of gun violence and corona cases and not very good public transit, and you work too hard and dont enjoy life enough.

when you have the highest tuition in the world youre creating barriers to getting educated.
Those Asian countries don't have a black population so why bring them up? Yes, you can point to any black community and show poorly educated people not doing well. Those who pursue an education almost always do much better. Even then if a black only has a high school education he can do decently if he works for a good company or gets trained in a skill. Do you think all the black truck drivers, UPS drivers, FedEx couriers, welders, nurses, plumbers, etc are living in poverty?

vantexan

@Box Ox so your saying that even though the countries with highest life expectancies live about 6 years more than america, that some how blacks in america have better life expectancy than them?

here are countries that have life expectancies 6 years less than america lol

View attachment 350559
Of the countries you showed only three have a substantial black population. Why don't you scroll down to the African nations where life expectancy is less than 60 years?