Half Empty? NFL

vantexan

yea so what i mean by that is the other countries they are better off than america, not the other way around. box ox says america is the best for blacks. XXXXXX wrongggg
No, you flat out said that blacks in America aren't better off than IN ANY OTHER PART OF THE WORLD. Then laughed and scoffed at my posts. You're just plain ignorant son and there's no getting around it. Stop taking other people's word and crack some books. Learn a few things. Otherwise you just come off as ignorant.

rickyb

No, you flat out said that blacks in America aren't better off than IN ANY OTHER PART OF THE WORLD. Then laughed and scoffed at my posts. You're just plain ignorant son and there's no getting around it. Stop taking other people's word and crack some books. Learn a few things. Otherwise you just come off as ignorant.
no and i listed off a bunch of countries where blacks are likely better off

but i can see how you misunderstood.

vantexan

no and i listed off a bunch of countries where blacks are likely better off

but i can see how you misunderstood.
Didn't misunderstand anything. And can you really compare the small black populations of France or Italy with the U.S.? There are more blacks living well in the U.S. than the total black populations of those two countries combined.

rickyb

Didn't misunderstand anything. And can you really compare the small black populations of France or Italy with the U.S.? There are more blacks living well in the U.S. than the total black populations of those two countries combined.
thats idiot economics

vantexan

thats idiot economics
Says you oh ignorant one. That says blacks have opportunities to move up and succeed. You live in a fantasy world where you believe everyone can have a great financial life. Doesn't work that way and never has. People who have nice things in the real world had to earn them. Some may cheat their way to a better life, but most work hard for what they have.

rickyb

Says you oh ignorant one. That says blacks have opportunities to move up and succeed. You live in a fantasy world where you believe everyone can have a great financial life. Doesn't work that way and never has. People who have nice things in the real world had to earn them. Some may cheat their way to a better life, but most work hard for what they have.
being an employee in capitalism is like cleaning up after your messy roommate: you benefit, but so do they and they shouldnt be

Box Ox

actually there was jobs before capitalism, and there will be jobs after capitalism IF we dont let capitalism take us down with it.

nice logic

I never said jobs weren't possible without capitalism. They just wouldn't be self-sustaining in your utopia.

rickyb

I never said jobs weren't possible without capitalism. They just wouldn't be self-sustaining in your utopia.
They already r sherlock. but u have no perspective and seem to believe lies based on ur voting history and the car you drive so u think otherwise