Half Empty? NFL

MAKAVELI

they aren't brothers they are teammates. I played my fair share of organized sports. Just like anything in life some are closer with each other than others.
They are brothers. They eat, sleep, work and spend more time with each other than their own families. You don't need to share blood to be a part of a brotherhood. I guess if you are complete psychopath with no need for relationships you could see it your way. But the bottom line is no game is worth more than one's life. The kid is fighting for his life and that should come first before anything else.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Screenshot_20230201_141512_Drive.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lol, Mahomes pulling a Kommie Harris. Does anybody really care about what dna background a player has?

Box Ox

Lol, Mahomes pulling a Kommie Harris. Does anybody really care about what dna background a player has?

The NFL is 58% black and I don't think there's been a black Super Bowl kicker duel yet either. I demand justice for black NFL players.

Box Ox

Now they're coming after paramedics too.
These left wingers are sick in the head.
Sounds like he was resisting arrest? Not good to do when you have heart disease like McClain suffered from.
Why do you constantly perpetuate false information @Wally ? Do you have some sick perversion for spreading fake news?
A pathologist who conducted an autopsy said a combination of a narrowed coronary artery and physical exertion contributed to McClain´s death.

Dr. Stephen Cina found no evidence of a ketamine overdose and said several other possibilities could not be ruled out, including an unexpected reaction to ketamine or the chokehold causing an irregular heartbeat.
Nothing in the autopsy states he had heart disease. The medics also gave him a dose for a 220 lb man when he only weighed 140lb. He was already in cuffs after having a choke hold rendering him unconscious briefly then vomiting. The kid committed no crime and was treated like he just killed someone.
So what? The kid was autistic and had not committed a crime to warrant an arrest. Much less the violent manner which led to his death. There was no assessment of this kids mental capacity or physical condition before taking him down with a choke hold and then injecting him with Ketamine.
Actually it doesn't.
"Upon review of the evidence available to the Panel, Officer Woodyard’s decision to turn what may have been a consensual encounter with Mr. McClain into an investigatory stop -- in fewer than ten seconds -- did not appear to be supported by any officer’s reasonable suspicion that Mr. McClain was engaged in criminal activity. This decision had ramifications for the rest of the encounter," the report stated.

Elijah McClain was a 23-year-old Black man who, at about 140 pounds, was slight of build. He was a musician and a massage therapist. He lived an unassuming, relatively conventional life on the Autism Spectrum. On August 25, 2019, he was walking home from a convenience store, bringing his brother an iced tea, and, because of anemia, wearing an open-faced ski mask to keep his face warm.
McClain has been described by family, friends and business clients as "gentle" and "child-like"

Officer who arrested Elijah McClain found not guilty​

"Aurora police officer Nathan Woodyard was found not guilty by a Colorado jury Monday on all charges related to the death of Elijah McClain, an unarmed 23-year-old Black man who died after he was wrestled to the ground by police and injected with ketamine by paramedics in 2019.

Woodyard had pleaded not guilty to charges of reckless manslaughter and criminally negligent homicide in connection with McClain’s death."

MAKAVELI

Officer who arrested Elijah McClain found not guilty​

"Aurora police officer Nathan Woodyard was found not guilty by a Colorado jury Monday on all charges related to the death of Elijah McClain, an unarmed 23-year-old Black man who died after he was wrestled to the ground by police and injected with ketamine by paramedics in 2019.

Woodyard had pleaded not guilty to charges of reckless manslaughter and criminally negligent homicide in connection with McClain’s death."
A badge and a gun is a license to commit murder in most jurisdictions. Ttku....

bacha29

A badge and a gun is a license to commit murder in most jurisdictions. Ttku....
Have you ever noticed how many incidents such as this involve municipal cops? I know quite a number of them who either tried and failed to get into the state police academy or washed out of the academy altogether including one who while in the academy was discovered to be damn near deaf....Today....he's a town cop.

And the worst part about some of them is their insecurity complex and as a result have become nothing less than pure megalomaniacs with an unquenchable thirst for power an authority.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Have you ever noticed how many incidents such as this involve municipal cops? I know quite a number of them who either tried and failed to get into the state police academy or washed out of the academy altogether including one who while in the academy was discovered to be damn near deaf....Today....he's a town cop.

And the worst part about some of them is their insecurity complex and as a result have become nothing less than pure megalomaniacs with an unquenchable thirst for power an authority.
Yet another idiotic comment. Those idiots play stupid games and wonder why they win stupid prizes. Maybe comply with lawful commands next time. But reparations will make it all better! 🤣 clowns