Half Empty? NFL

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
“And in many ways it is oppressive. To go from picking cotton balls to picking up footballs and basketballs without freedom is not very much progress,”

~Jesse Jackson
What an idiotic statement and an affront to all those slaves who were FORCED to pick cotton with no reward except what slave owners deigned to give them.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Not stupid, just not worded quite right. It is oppressive especially when you hear comments like the Texans owner.
Why is his comment “not worded quite right” yet the Texans owner’s comment was oppressive. Maybe HIS comment wasn’t “worded quite right and he meant nothing by it. He looks kind of old also. Imagine if a White person had made the comment JJ made. Everyone would be in an uproar.

MAKAVELI

Why is his comment “not worded quite right” yet the Texans owner’s comment was oppressive. Maybe HIS comment wasn’t “worded quite right and he meant nothing by it. He looks kind of old also. Imagine if a White person had made the comment JJ made. Everyone would be in an uproar.
McNair's comments were oppressive because that's how most of these NFL owners and even fans if view the players as property and they are to do what they are told.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
McNair's comments were oppressive because that's how most of these NFL owners and even fans if viewthe players as property and they are to do what they are told.
I disagree with that. While I’m guessing extremely wealthy people have that kind of outlook of anyone in their employ, I highly doubt the average fan looks at it that way. They just want to watch their team play without all the drama of kneeling or whatever.