Half Empty? NFL

newfie

Let's just quit playing the national anthem at the games.
Problem solved.
We could just use an alternating combo of polka and Hayden's Concerto First and Third Movements instead.
That'll teach em.

lets play the anthem and honor our fallen hero's and ban anyone who disrespects that honor from ever playing football again. problem solved.

newfie

Polls are wrong in Green Bay. Lambeau Field is packed full.

I don't know about any attendance polls; too be honest I didn't know they polled people to find out if they attended games, but the actual attendance numbers reported by the NFL and the actual viewership numbers reported by and too the networks are down significantly.

oldngray

nowhere special
I don't know about any attendance polls; too be honest I didn't know they polled people to find out if they attended games, but the actual attendance numbers reported by the NFL and the actual viewership numbers reported by and too the networks are down significantly.

I think the NFL goes by paid seats. Season ticket holders would still be counted whether they were at the game or not.

A

Article 3

lets play the anthem and honor our fallen hero's and ban anyone who disrespects that honor from ever playing football again. problem solved.
The biggest way to get the point across is by boycotting the purchasing of tickets and watching the game at home.

newfie

Polls are wrong in Green Bay. Lambeau Field is packed full.

Thursday nights game between the chiefs and raiders . empty seats galore

DMirSZ0UQAEwzLA.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
I actually would like to see the NFL fold....followed by the NBA....followed by the NHL....etc.

College is more interesting and competitive.

newfie

Heading to Lambeau today. NFL protesters are free to stay home and cut out paper dolls.

why would they cut out paper dolls. is that what you do when there is no football to watch?

make sure you flip the veterans and the flag the bird when the play the anthem. if you're going to support disrespect of the flag and country do it right.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
why would they cut out paper dolls. is that what you do when there is no football to watch?

make sure you flip the veterans and the flag the bird when the play the anthem. if you're going to support disrespect of the flag and country do it right.[/QUOTE,
You worry about that. I'm there for football, beer and bratwurst.