Happy Labor Day

542thruNthru

Damn near 3 weeks late but this was my favorite episode I did because the topic just fascinated me so much. Put a lot of research and work into this one. #shamelessplug...
E37- The Haymarket Square Riot: The TRUE Reason for Labor Day by Thoroughbred Teamsters • A podcast on Anchor

I appreciate your commitment as a steward. I also appreciate you taking even more time out of your personal life to make these podcasts. I've only listened to a couple but you're a good man for going the extra mile to help educate members. I hope you extend it to becoming a voice on this site.

Thoroughbred Teamster

I appreciate your commitment as a steward. I also appreciate you taking even more time out of your personal life to make these podcasts. I've only listened to a couple but you're a good man for going the extra mile to help educate members. I hope you extend it to becoming a voice on this site.

When I first became a steward, the first thing my BA told me was "this is a thankless job." Not to say I never hear appreciation from anyone but when I do, for any reason in our profession, I truly do appreciate it because it doesn't happen often. So thank you.

Sacrifices are made on my end, but I believe it is for the great good of this union. Corny, huh? Got tired of seeing and hearing members say what should be done but no action being taken. I do what I can with the resources I have. We'll see where this goes.

542thruNthru

When I first became a steward, the first thing my BA told me was "this is a thankless job." Not to say I never hear appreciation from anyone but when I do, for any reason in our profession, I truly do appreciate it because it doesn't happen often. So thank you.

Sacrifices are made on my end, but I believe it is for the great good of this union. Corny, huh? Got tired of seeing and hearing members say what should be done but no action being taken. I do what I can with the resources I have. We'll see where this goes.

No one knows the battles you stewards go through till they take up the sword.

Keep up the good work and remember you're appreciated.

browned out

HAPPY LABOR DAY!
Former UAW aide Jeff Pietrzyk expected to plead guilty in federal fraud case

And the news only can get worse from here.

Hoffa and his old guard cronies and their counterparts at the UAW days are numbered.

OZ, take note, if you are not clean, you will be held accountable.

I have aTeamster jacket, duffle bag and a few other items that were given to all of us 243 Stewards and Alt. Stewards (commitee people).

Hopefully kickbacks were not given to those vendors.

browned out

Can you make your own thread for this stuff @browned out

Please stop ruining a Labor Day thread with your political hate.

It seems you have misconstrued the point of my posts... or can not comprehended the travesty of what is occurring.

Unions (if opperated morally) are beneficial.

Holding unions accountable for betraying the membership is paramount.

The Shirtwaist factory workers and the Battle of the Overpass workers paid the ultimate price.

Hoffa/Hall/Taylor and their cronies are repugnant.

The Hoffa-Hall Corruption Concessions Connection

I am not or have ever been a TDU, TU, RAFT, etc. member. I have paid Teamsters dues 100% of the time for 30 years+.
The parties responsible for ruining Labor Day are the leaders of the teamsters and the UAW.
Former UAW official expected to plead guilty to corruption charges – The Buffalo News
Former UAW official expected to plead guilty to corruption charges

HAPPY LABOR DAY! :devil3:

Last edited:

542thruNthru

It seems you have misconstrued the point of my posts... or can not comprehended the travesty of what is occurring.

Unions (if opperated morally) are beneficial.

Holding unions accountable for betraying the membership is paramount.

The Shirtwaist factory workers and the Battle of the Overpass workers paid the ultimate price.

Hoffa/Hall/Taylor and their cronies are repugnant.

The Hoffa-Hall Corruption Concessions Connection

I am not or have ever been a TDU, TU, RAFT, etc. member. I have paid Teamsters dues 100% of the time for 30 years+.
The parties responsible for ruining Labor Day are the leaders of the teamsters and the UAW.
Former UAW official expected to plead guilty to corruption charges – The Buffalo News
Former UAW official expected to plead guilty to corruption charges

HAPPY LABOR DAY! :devil3:

Your comments are about politics and corruption.

This thread is about celebrating the laborer and the hard work they do.

You can pretend all you want but you have a agenda and everyone knows it. So why don't you just start your own thread and post your stuff there.