Hardest job you ever had ...........

moreluck

golden ticket member
Peeling M&Ms at the factory?

Seriously, babysitting was the hardest. I had 8 kids while the mothers worked outside the home.

W

What The Hawk?

Hardest job was working in a cabinet factory. Barely anybody spoke English they disregarded OSHA rules and regulations, I was allergic to the gloves they made me wear..quit my second day. Good riddance.

rod

Retired 22 years
Staying awake for a two hour shift at a listening post while trying to stay dry under a poncho in the middle of the night in Vietnam. Dying for a cigarette but knowing if you flicked a lighter it could be the last cig you ever had. But the pay was good---something like $135 a month.

Indecisi0n

Staying awake for a two hour shift at a listening post while trying to stay dry under a poncho in the middle of the night in Vietnam. Dying for a cigarette but knowing if you flicked a lighter it could be the last cig you ever had. But the pay was good---something like $135 a month.
Vietnam damn. By my calculations that makes you 86 years old!

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
I took a side job with a sandblaster to rehab an old slaughterhouse. While he was prepping the sandblast area, I was unboarding decades old rotten plywood and cleaning out thousands of decayed birds nests between the inner and outer layers of the gazillion exterior windows. Then the sand came. About 7 dump trucks full. Bucket by five gallon bucket I had to haul ass up the stairs one in each arm up to floor 5, then 4, then 3, then 2. Day 2 they fixed the antique freight elevator. Day 3 it broke. I was delirious at the end of the job.

Brick doesn't burn.. but that's what I think of that building.