Has Your Station Given You Supplies?

MassWineGuy

How many of you Express folks have been given gloves and disinfectant by your station? I haven’t. They are coming but are back ordered, said one manager. FX’s media position is that it’s cleaning and disinfecting vehicles on a regular basis.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hahahahaha! You believed Fred? Lol. We have gallon pump bottles of hand sanitizer around our station. That’s it. Oh yeah, and someone is wiping down our powerpads at night.

McFeely

Huge Member
Boxes of gloves at my station, very small individual bottles of sanitizer given to each of us, powerpads being sprayed down each night, and one manager just got more spray bottles so we could all disinfect our trucks nightly. Coworkers have been sent home this week (for the entire week) at the first sign of being sick of any kind.

My mgmt team is doing the best they can given how tough supplies are to obtain. I can’t wait for all this to be over though.

HedleyLamarr

Boxes of gloves at my station, very small individual bottles of sanitizer given to each of us, powerpads being sprayed down each night, and one manager just got more spray bottles so we could all disinfect our trucks nightly. Coworkers have been sent home this week (for the entire week) at the first sign of being sick of any kind.

My mgmt team is doing the best they can given how tough supplies are to obtain. I can’t wait for all this to be over though.

Can you clone your managers and send them to all of us?

The only supplies I have are a few things I brought from home. About a third of a bottle of sanitizer, some Clorox wipes, and a pair of gloves. We have gotten nothing from FedEx. Wore the gloves for the first time on Friday, and hated it. Kept missclicking on everything imaginable; not too sure if the gloves are worth it.

Star B

White Lightening
Gloves and I've watched the CSAs wipe down the equipment when they are checked in.
No sanitizer anywhere, trucks not cleaned either. I've made a small mud streak on a "should be cleaned area" and it's still there in its perfection.

Gloves and I've watched the CSAs wipe down the equipment when they are checked in.
No sanitizer anywhere, trucks not cleaned either. I've made a small mud streak on a "should be cleaned area" and it's still there in its perfection.
As re you guys fully staffed or are you short handed like the rest of us?

SmithBarney

Gloves showed up Friday, one pair per day, our gatekeeper has been sick for 2 weeks(so probably just the flu..) coughs on and hands out our equipment everyday.

Social distancing not permitted, 40 people jammed into break room(only has space for 15 chairs) for frontline, 2-3 unloaders per can during unload..

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Can you clone your managers and send them to all of us?

The only supplies I have are a few things I brought from home. About a third of a bottle of sanitizer, some Clorox wipes, and a pair of gloves. We have gotten nothing from FedEx. Wore the gloves for the first time on Friday, and hated it. Kept missclicking on everything imaginable; not too sure if the gloves are worth it.
Make sure you have MSDS sheets for the sanitizer and wipes, or you might be written up for a violation of OSHA.

AB831

We've been given absolutely nothing. A manager told me not to touch any packages without wearing gloves. I asked him if he had any. He didn't.

AB831

They are now screening everyone entering the Memphis hub by taking their temperature. Good enough for Memphis.
Do they have medical doctors or nurses taking people's temperatures or do they have the same managers who don't know how to fill out someone's time card when they're on vacation doing it?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Good steps, but that needed to happen 2 weeks ago. How about the stations?
445EDC01-5AB1-491F-8672-6591F93667E2.jpeg

MassWineGuy

Those signs are the extent of what most stations are doing to screen. Many won’t recognize symptoms. Many others won’t admit they have symptoms because then they can’t work. Thermometer screening is what I trust.