Havent started in work for two months after finishing UPS school

OutAndAbout

Graduated UPS school back in early March and havent heard anything until recently this May. Is this normal? Two months after finishing UPS school? Im grateful to finally start work but wow that took so long.

OutAndAbout

Things slow down after peak. Vacations are starting up. Everyone's experience is different, just be aware that you have to get your thirty days in within a certain time, or you might have to start over.
Thats what I am worried about. Its been about 9 weeks… and my manager finally told me to come in after almost no communication at all. I have experience in this job field—thats the thing.

OutAndAbout

I was joking
But for real tho—do you know the time period I have to do this in? Apparently my sup thought i gave an attitude to him after i was told to go home after being told to come in. Might of looked annoyed but damn dude. I was waiting almost 3 weeks as it is. Now were here at week 9 and im nervous i dont even have enough time to make qualifications.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
But for real tho—do you know the time period I have to do this in? Apparently my sup thought i gave an attitude to him after i was told to go home after being told to come in. Might of looked annoyed but damn dude. I was waiting almost 3 weeks as it is. Now were here at week 9 and im nervous i dont even have enough time to make qualifications.
You’re probably done. Bad attitude.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Yeah you’re probably done time to move on

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I heard drivers can qualify early. But wow i was starting to think i got screwed or something. Do you know how long is the period i have to get my 30 days done?

It will depend on what supplemental contract you are under. Ask another driver in your center to direct you to a steward, and ask your steward all your questions.