NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I remember being at the drive in movie when they would drive the spray truck up and down the aisles spraying DDT and we would roll DOWN the windows so we could get a car full of that stuff to chase the skeeters away. :-)
You crazy kids

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

KOG72

I’m full of it
Keep a damp rag on the car
Don't run
When overheated , drink more water
Put damp cloth around neck and on wrist several times a day
I like to take a wet rag and put it in a zip lock bag and put ice in it a pull it out of my cooler a couple times during the day and put it on my neck and even wipe my forehead with it.

ManInBrown

You guys are way overthinking this. Worked in 3 months of 90+ degree weather for all my time in package. Just try not to think about it and get thru the day. My body adjusted and knew this is what it is. Just deal with it. Brought ten waters with me in a very good cooler and drank one an hour. I could see overweight people having an issue but if you’re in relatively good shape it’s just not that big of a deal. It’s the same as peak in a way. You adjust and know you’re friend’d for 5 weeks and you get thru it.

GenericUsername

You guys are way overthinking this. Worked in 3 months of 90+ degree weather for all my time in package. Just try not to think about it and get thru the day. My body adjusted and knew this is what it is. Just deal with it. Brought ten waters with me in a very good cooler and drank one an hour. I could see overweight people having an issue but if you’re in relatively good shape it’s just not that big of a deal. It’s the same as peak in a way. You adjust and know you’re friend’d for 5 weeks and you get thru it.
3 months of 90+? Last year we had 3 consecutive weeks where it was 110 degrees. It's been 90 here daily since the beginning of May already. It's not going to stop being 90 degrees until November. Effing Florida, man.

ManInBrown

3 months of 90+? Last year we had 3 consecutive weeks where it was 110 degrees. It's been 90 here daily since the beginning of May already. It's not going to stop being 90 degrees until November. Effing Florida, man.
Yeah but just think, you don’t have to deal with snow. I had three months of 90+ and three months where it could snow anytime.

deeztier

Yeah but just think, you don’t have to deal with snow. I had three months of 90+ and three months where it could snow anytime.
snow is fun. show up, look for chains/accessories, chain up, and drive around in a tank looking for plowed streets. Get told to bring it in 2 hours before sundown and ECD 75% of the packages. easiest days IMO.