Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
By like what 5°?

Also why would I want a warmer ocean on a hot day!
I stepped in the ocean in Santa Monica in July and froze my nuts off while getting face :censored2:ed by the sun. Was a lose lose.

least here I can dip my head underwater and not come out with ice blocks on my beard

542thruNthru

To stay away from
Uh huh... Gotcha... ;)

0IUxw.gif

Ssshhhh....

rod

Retired 22 years
Enjoy your mosquitoes
We spray every summer for skeeters and ticks. We don't have a problem with those critters. The guys show up wearing full hazmat suits and walk the property with their power sprayers. We have to stay inside for a half hour with the windows shut. This treatment really works and if we notice any build up of sketters we just call them and they spray the yard again for free. Its happened a couple of times when within 24 hour of them spraying we get a big rain.

oldngray

nowhere special
We spray every summer for skeeters and ticks. We don't have a problem with those critters. The guys show up wearing full hazmat suits and walk the property with their power sprayers. We have to stay inside for a half hour with the windows shut. This treatment really works and if we notice any build up of sketters we just call them and they spray the yard again for free. Its happened a couple of times when within 24 hour of them spraying we get a big rain.
that DDT is great stuff

rod

Retired 22 years
that DDT is great stuff
I remember being at the drive in movie when they would drive the spray truck up and down the aisles spraying DDT and we would roll DOWN the windows so we could get a car full of that stuff to chase the skeeters away. :-)