Herschel Walker

newolddude

So we're at 72 hours and still no lawsuit from Walker for the lies and defamation. You'd think with about one month to the election he'd have filed that almost immediately so that the lamestream media can apologize and pay him damages.

govols019

You smell that?
Is this really the left wing strategy?

Warnock openly supports abortion.
You think Republicans will vote for him instead?

Brilliant.
Just brilliant.
When did I say that Republicans would vote for Warnock?

Warnock openly supports abortion...Walker is a willing participant in abortions

Hypocrite
Just hypocritical

govols019

You smell that?
You could care less about morals except when you think it might give you a political advantage.
So, how do you square Walker paying for an abortion with those morals of yours? How do you square his lying about it? His passing judgement on other people for having one?

vantexan

So, how do you square Walker paying for an abortion with those morals of yours? How do you square his lying about it? His passing judgement on other people for having one?
Has that been proven? If it has he's a hypocrite. He's saying it never happened and is supposed to be suing over it. But as I pointed out if you look at the totality of his positions vs the Democratic Party I certainly would vote for him over what Democrats are pushing.

vantexan

What does this have to do with Herschel Walker being a hypocrite?
Just pointing out there are plenty of hypocrites to choose from. We know for a fact that Warnock hasn't been paying child support. Remains to be seen whether Walker actually paid for an abortion.

govols019

You smell that?
Has that been proven? If it has he's a hypocrite. He's saying it never happened and is supposed to be suing over it. But as I pointed out if you look at the totality of his positions vs the Democratic Party I certainly would vote for him over what Democrats are pushing.
I too wonder if he actually did it...the sending of a get well card for an abortion is just something I've never heard of

Just so we're clear, if he did it, you're cool with voting for, by your definition, a murderer?

vantexan

I too wonder if he actually did it...the sending of a get well card for an abortion is just something I've never heard of

Just so we're clear, if he did it, you're cool with voting for, by your definition, a murderer?
I'm not in Georgia so it's a moot point. The vast majority of people in Washington are bad people to some extent. Trump is no boy scout. My vote goes to whoever will vote for the issues I care about. If it came down to personal lives no one would run due to skeletons in their closet.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

And Paul killed Christians when he was Saul...

The Doctor who performed the Abortion is the murder, the woman the victim... the man involved would be more of an accessory to the act of violence.