Herschel Walker

floridays

Business owners have direct conflict of interest once elected to any office. I was required to leave the zoning committee of our city once my wife and I became business owners.
I asked nothing of your experience.
The correct response to the question asked is, None.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I'm looking at this and it appears the alleged abortion took place 13 years ago. If true when do you make allowances for someone changing their minds on issues? About a year ago I started thinking that I personally could compromise on when an abortion took place. It was actually a law in Missouri that was struck down that allowed abortions before there was a heartbeat. I could see the point the Missouri legislature was making and decided that was a fair compromise. Others feel differently. No abortion no matter what. I understand their point of view and don't have a problem with it. For me personally I wish it would only happen in cases of rape, incest, and danger to the mother's life. And happen before there's a heartbeat for those exceptions. I just have no sympathy for irresponsible people trying to get out of the situation they put themselves into. The man and the woman. But if you're going to have a national law then it should only be before there's a heartbeat imo.
When a BIG part of your campaign is throwing shade against your opponent for supporting Abortion,then doubling down on it saying you dont believe in abortion under ANY circumstances.......................well he looks pretty damned stupid,has no credibility and deserves everything he gets for paying for an abortion in the past. He is a typical Conservative Christian Republican in that he is against Abortion until his mistress gets pregnant.

He should pull the Jimmy Swaggart line of I have Sinned!!!,cry a few fake tears, and see if the Christian folks can be duped into believing it ( they are pretty gullible, it isnt out of the realms of possibility ) and in Georgia Satan himself could run for office if he registered as a Republican

vantexan

When a BIG part of your campaign is throwing shade against your opponent for supporting Abortion,then doubling down on it saying you dont believe in abortion under ANY circumstances.......................well he looks pretty damned stupid,has no credibility and deserves everything he gets for paying for an abortion in the past. He is a typical Conservative Christian Republican in that he is against Abortion until his mistress gets pregnant.

He should pull the Jimmy Swaggart line of I have Sinned!!!,cry a few fake tears, and see if the Christian folks can be duped into believing it ( they are pretty gullible, it isnt out of the realms of possibility ) and in Georgia Satan himself could run for office if he registered as a Republican
Typical conservative Christian Republicans don't have mistresses.

Up In Smoke

Are you registered? If so, what is your party affiliation?

What business has Biden started?
Second chance to answer.
I am not registered with a party. President Biden was involved with an Private Equity Firm after 2016. He had to resign once he announced a bid for the presidency. Elected officials must give up operating and governing rights of all businesses.

floridays

Square this

floridays

I am not registered with a party. President Biden was involved with an Private Equity Firm after 2016. He had to resign once he announced a bid for the presidency. Elected officials must give up operating and governing rights of all businesses.
That was not the question.
Name one business Biden has started.

vantexan

And for certain he was collecting money to be on their board, not running that firm.

Up In Smoke

That was not the question.
Name one business Biden has started.
As an elected official, he not allowed to start, invest with, advise or profit from any business. So, the answer is, to my knowledge, he has never started a business. He has also never had a business (or 18) go bankrupt and destroy tens of thousands of people and businesses with them. I will concede that former President Trump was a Democrat when he did most of his damage.

floridays

As an elected official, he not allowed to start, invest with, advise or profit from any business. So, the answer is, to my knowledge, he has never started a business. He has also never had a business (or 18) go bankrupt and destroy tens of thousands of people and businesses with them. I will concede that former President Trump was a Democrat when he did most of his damage.
Understood.
Biden has never never made a penny outside of government "service" or anything his "government service". did not avail him to.

Would that be a correct as far as your understanding?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Biden crime family hasn't given up their scam.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
How would you know? And I'm not just talking politicians. If they're faithful Christians they won't.
15od.gif

Up In Smoke

Understood.
Biden has never never made a penny outside of government "service" or anything his "government service". did not avail him to.

Would that be a correct as far as your understanding?
President Biden received a law degree and practiced law as a public defender. He later formed his own firm with another lawyer and subsidized his income as a property manager. So I was wrong, he did form and own a business.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Square this
You might have a point if obama were against Gay Relationships and was caught buggering someone ( sorta like Republican Wes Goodman of Ohio)

Cult Leader had his share of Flip Flops

However NONE of this is comparable to Herschel Walker's Hypocrisy regarding his stance on Abortion

vantexan

You might have a point if obama were against Gay Relationships and was caught buggering someone ( sorta like Republican Wes Goodman of Ohio)

Cult Leader had his share of Flip Flops

However NONE of this is comparable to Herschel Walker's Hypocrisy regarding his stance on Abortion
Obama has been known to bugger his male partner Michelle...

floridays

President Biden received a law degree and practiced law as a public defender. He later formed his own firm with another lawyer and subsidized his income as a property manager. So I was wrong, he did form and own a business.
He did both.
A public defender is a government position as far as I understand.
That said.
Did the firm he founded have any clients, and did they make any cash?

How does a lawyer, sticking out a shingle amass what Biden has without notoriety as a litigator?
You must offer more.

You are correct, he did receive a law degree, doubtful he earned it.