Hollywood Rap Sheet

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Oh look,Morelock.. another member of the frat boys' club over at Fox "news" was cheating on their wife:

Fox News is in sleazy Watters yet again.

The network’s prominent host Jesse Watters — who dined on Monday with President Trump — is in the midst of divorce due to an affair with a 25-year-old associate producer.A Family Values Voter promoter having an affair? Who could have seen that coming?...
Watters, who has been described as Fox News’ golden boy, tweeted a photo Thursday of a dinner menu from The White House signed by Trump.

“To Jesse you are great!” drumpf wrote on the menu.
...Family values Republicans. No wonder drumpf had him over for dinner in the WH.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Matt Damon plans to move his family to Australia to escape Trump .
I think he should rethink that idea .
Australia just spent billions on new passenger rail cars that are to wide for their tunnels .

Box Ox

Oh look,Morelock.. another member of the frat boys' club over at Fox "news" was cheating on their wife:

Fox News is in sleazy Watters yet again.

The network’s prominent host Jesse Watters — who dined on Monday with President Trump — is in the midst of divorce due to an affair with a 25-year-old associate producer.A Family Values Voter promoter having an affair? Who could have seen that coming?...
Watters, who has been described as Fox News’ golden boy, tweeted a photo Thursday of a dinner menu from The White House signed by Trump.

“To Jesse you are great!” drumpf wrote on the menu.
...Family values Republicans. No wonder drumpf had him over for dinner in the WH.

In fairness to Waters re: going with the 25 year old: she’s probably a friend’ing freak in the sack. Like a church girl. They drop the sexual self-suppression and go nuts in a spontaneous embracement of their humanity. The sexual tension at a lotta “family values” peddling orgs is probably really high.

rod

Retired 22 years
Matt Damon plans to move his family to Australia to escape Trump .
I think he should rethink that idea .
Australia just spent billions on new passenger rail cars that are to wide for their tunnels .
I wish he would take Cobert, Kimmel and Fallon with him.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How come all those hillary supporters never left the country like they said they would when Trump won ?
Are they all claiming selective memory loss ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I grew up so poor that every time we asked to go see a movie my mother would answer " just wait until it's on TV ". I still follow that rule .