How Bad Will Peak Be?

Realistically, How Bad Will Peak Be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Any city that gets 3 ft of snow most likely has snow plows. You travel down roads that you are able to, by-pass roads that you can't. Pretty simple logic for those of us with common sense,
Any city that gets 3 ft of snow at once I'm avoiding altogether. Now that's common sense.

Hope you get stuck somewhere this winter.

falcon back

Any city that gets 3 ft of snow at once I'm avoiding altogether. Now that's common sense.

Fred is the one that said there was 3ft of snow where he lives. Hasn't been 3 ft of snow combined where I live in my lifetime. If I get stuck this winter, it will be my golf cart getting stuck when I chase my ball in the woods. I played twice this week. My game was as bad as before.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Three feet of snow fell in a blizzard on a rural route I had. A $700,000 house burned to the ground because the fire trucks couldn’t get up the road the house was on. Many people refused to go on road that day so our SM ended up sending out only volunteers to deliver to hospitals and a few other stops. We got two feet at our station.

Cactus

poor cactus wants everybody to be miserable like him due to his poor choices

Retirement should be the happiest time of your life. I don't believe he has a happy thought on any day.
I see the bromance between you two is stronger than ever.

Or is it because Falcon back is so desperate to have someone to talk to that he created the sock puppet account name Swanson? The one who’s always right there everytime FB makes a post.

Either way it reeks of desperation.

Cactus

Three feet of snow fell in a blizzard on a rural route I had. A $700,000 house burned to the ground because the fire trucks couldn’t get up the road the house was on. Many people refused to go on road that day so our SM ended up sending out only volunteers to deliver to hospitals and a few other stops. We got two feet at our station.
You gotta’ draw the line in cases like that. A lot of times in those situations, even snow plows get stuck. I’ve seen it happen.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You gotta’ draw the line in cases like that. A lot of times in those situations, even snow plows get stuck. I’ve seen it happen.
Not if you're a FedEx SuperCourier!

Your willingness to brave perilous weather and deliver cardboard, and risk life and health and the welfare of those who are dependent on you, and possibly that of those around you, will be richly rewarded by Corporate with a 1% raise.....every other year.....if it doesn't affect profits.

Cactus

Your willingness to brave perilous weather and deliver cardboard, and risk life and health and the welfare of those who are dependent on you, and possibly that of those around you, will be richly rewarded by Corporate with a 1% raise.....every other year.....if it doesn't affect profits.
I’m sure Falcon fart was a big hero at his station, trotting through blizzard after blizzard finding all the freshly plowed streets that just so happened to be the ones he need to get that time sensitive box of fruit cake delivered by 16:30.

NC man

Only few days to go and have not worked past 1700 yet. Has that much freight moved to Ground? Or everybody shopped early?

McFeely

Huge Member
Peak is pretty busy at my station, but that’s mainly because the decent couriers are doing 150 stops daily since the new hires can only do about 40. For the most part, we’re staying caught up though. I think I worked about 58 hours this week so far.

Basement Dweller

Only few days to go and have not worked past 1700 yet. Has that much freight moved to Ground? Or everybody shopped early?
Nah, next week the real test because we've been doing mountains of rollover everyday but not for next week. "No package gets left behind!". Got a memo that they're shipping all our rollover to a different express outpost to process and employing emergency measures so you can work 24 hours straight if you want. I hope Fat Freddie's shipment of Somali immigrants are delivered on time we're gonna need them.

falcon back

I’m sure Falcon fart was a big hero at his station, trotting through blizzard after blizzard finding all the freshly plowed streets that just so happened to be the ones he need to get that time sensitive box of fruit cake delivered by 16:30.
No blizzards where I am. I haven't seen snow in years and that's fine with me.

vantexan

Do you remember the courier in I think it was Idaho who encountered flooded roads? Not to be stopped he borrowed a canoe and finished his route.