How is your center handling 9.5?

bumped

Interesting. Do you think it’s a dispatch problem or a you problem? If your dispatched with that much work that’s a problem but are you possibly running way over? When you get to work in the morning look at the computer and see what tine is says your last stop should be. You shouldn’t definitely be in before that time.

How about I look at the computer in the morning where it says I'm suppose to be at my first stop 5 minutes after my scheduled start and before my PCM ends.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Interesting. Do you think it’s a dispatch problem or a you problem? If your dispatched with that much work that’s a problem but are you possibly running way over? When you get to work in the morning look at the computer and see what tine is says your last stop should be. You shouldn’t definitely be in before that time.

Orion estimated times have zero to do with under/over allowed. You have zero idea what you are talking about.

Johnny onthe Spot

The other day while I was driving out of the building my center manager stopped and asked me if I was good and going to make 9.5 today and I said nope this looks like an 11 hour day for me, to which he threw a temper tantrum.
Him: What do you mean! All the routes are dispatched to be under 9.5! You can't go over 9.5!
Me: Well I went over 9.5 yesterday and I have 20 more stops than yesterday
Him: Open your door! Open it!
I pop open the bulkhead while shaking my head
Him: You can't do this under 9.5!?!? This is nothing!!!
Me: Look at this furniture I have to deliver to the 3rd floor of an apartment building with no elevator! Hello!
Him: That's your job! That's what we do!
He walked away stamping his feet giving me a dirty look like he wanted to fight me and I wish I could. He did send another driver to me with an empty truck later that day and I transferred about 30 stops over to him and made 9.5 and my route has been easily under 9.5 ever since.

barnyard

KTM rider
I can count the number of days I have gone over 9.5 on one hand since the contract was ratified. My last 3 checks have had 4 hours or less OT.

Freaking perfect.

Siveriano

This week was so nice. from the 200+ stops my manager wanted me to do by 1930 now im going with 150ish by 1830, 2 days this week i went out with 170+ and it was because they put a helper with me.
Im also really getting use to this early thing now that by 1600 is already dark and its been so nice i didnt expected friday this week as i usually do.

MAKAVELI

I've worked 3 days so far. One of them an 8 hour request. I have 6 hours of OT so far.
Michael_Jordan_s_crying_meme_becomes_a_tattoo.jpg

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
The other day while I was driving out of the building my center manager stopped and asked me if I was good and going to make 9.5 today and I said nope this looks like an 11 hour day for me, to which he threw a temper tantrum.
Him: What do you mean! All the routes are dispatched to be under 9.5! You can't go over 9.5!
Me: Well I went over 9.5 yesterday and I have 20 more stops than yesterday
Him: Open your door! Open it!
I pop open the bulkhead while shaking my head
Him: You can't do this under 9.5!?!? This is nothing!!!
Me: Look at this furniture I have to deliver to the 3rd floor of an apartment building with no elevator! Hello!
Him: That's your job! That's what we do!
He walked away stamping his feet giving me a dirty look like he wanted to fight me and I wish I could. He did send another driver to me with an empty truck later that day and I transferred about 30 stops over to him and made 9.5 and my route has been easily under 9.5 ever since.
Lmfao!!