How long can they keep you on the preload?

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Eat my ass and congrats on being the first person I ignore on this site[/Q
Hello. Please read the tl;dr version of our community rules. If you continue to troll here you will wind up in the mod queue where anything you post will have to be approved by a moderator before it shows up on the public forum.

7 Ways to Get Your Posts Edited or Deleted

1. VIOLATE COPYRIGHTS. Copying and pasting an entire article, story or any other copyrighted materials here is a no-no because that's AGAINST COPYRIGHT LAW! It's okay to post small excerpts and/or your own comments and a link to the original work. If you find copyright laws too restrictive feel free to start a thread in the Current Events forum debating the merits of Copyright laws.

2. THREATEN or HARASS OTHERS. You are free to add members to your ignore list if they annoy you. You are also free to report them if they have offended you. Threatening or harassing others is not allowed, even if you think they deserve it.

3. BE CREEPY. Protect privacy, everyone's privacy. You wouldn't like it if you discovered that someone else had posted your name, your face, or a pic of your Mom here. That's creepy, don't be creepy.

4. THWART LANGUAGE FILTERS. Using spaces between letters, strange characters or misspellings to get around the language filters to post filtered words is annoying. Your vocabulary is bigger than that. Curse words are not okay. We know you know what that means.

5. SPAM. If we wanted Spam we'd buy it in a can.

• Posting promotional content, affiliate links, or selling stuff is spam.
  • Posting links to your own website, blog, or other self promotional stuff in your signature is spam.
6. CALL SOMEONE A "POOP HEAD". You may be correct about the composition of their head, but don't make disparaging remarks or derogatory comments about other members. Debate the issue; not the person. That means no name calling, okay?

7. TROLLING. What is trolling? Making extreme rude, disparaging or inflammatory comments just to get an emotional response. If you see someone "trolling" please use the report link to alert the moderators/troll catchers.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
8BC99B0A-8785-4B42-AB44-7A0FF94D9F5E.gif
Eat my ass and congrats on being the first person I ignore on this site

watdaflock?

I have a 2nd job that starts at 10 sharp and it's a 20 minute drive. I can't stay past 9:30 and when I tell them I need to go they get all irritated with me. I signed up for work until 9 though?
Good luck with that. Beg to be placed at the front of the belt before you're fired for job abandonment.

Staydryitsraining

Let me guess you live in Detroit and you don't like your shop steward.

Either way it's still bad advice
No, Detroit or anywhere else like California who has a line of people waiting for a job because the job market is slow. A good shop steward would have no problem with someone who had to leave at 9am everyday because they have another job. Its not bad advice its the real world.

542thruNthru

No, Detroit or anywhere else like California who has a line of people waiting for a job because the job market is slow. A good shop steward would have no problem with someone who had to leave at 9am everyday because they have another job. Its not bad advice its the real world.

A good steward could get your job back the first time and maybe a second time. He needs to leave at 9 a.m. everyday. I don't care how good your steward is he can't save your job after they've given you two chances. the contract is not on his side here. So it would be job abandonment.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
A good steward could get your job back the first time and maybe a second time. He needs to leave at 9 a.m. everyday. I don't care how good your steward is he can't save your job after they've given you two chances. the contract is not on his side here. So it would be job abandonment.
they must likely will let him leave or just not use him that much

Heffalump

Hello. Please read the tl;dr version of our community rules. If you continue to troll here you will wind up in the mod queue where anything you post will have to be approved by a moderator before it shows up on the public forum.

1. VIOLATE COPYRIGHTS. Copying and pasting an entire article, story or any other copyrighted materials here is a no-no because that's AGAINST COPYRIGHT LAW! It's okay to post small excerpts and/or your own comments and a link to the original work. If you find copyright laws too restrictive feel free to start a thread in the Current Events forum debating the merits of Copyright laws.

2. THREATEN or HARASS OTHERS. You are free to add members to your ignore list if they annoy you. You are also free to report them if they have offended you. Threatening or harassing others is not allowed, even if you think they deserve it.

3. BE CREEPY. Protect privacy, everyone's privacy. You wouldn't like it if you discovered that someone else had posted your name, your face, or a pic of your Mom here. That's creepy, don't be creepy.

4. THWART LANGUAGE FILTERS. Using spaces between letters, strange characters or misspellings to get around the language filters to post filtered words is annoying. Your vocabulary is bigger than that. Curse words are not okay. We know you know what that means.

• Posting links to your own website, blog, or other self promotional stuff in your signature is spam.
6. CALL SOMEONE A "POOP HEAD". You may be correct about the composition of their head, but don't make disparaging remarks or derogatory comments about other members. Debate the issue; not the person. That means no name calling, okay?

7. TROLLING. What is trolling? Making extreme rude, disparaging or inflammatory comments just to get an emotional response. If you see someone "trolling" please use the report link to alert the moderators/troll catchers.
Your a programmer, with a massive vocabulary and spunky attitude??...Me likey. Can I get your local? (Or isp?)

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
That may be true but if they don't the contract is on their side. I hope he can work something out but telling him to just wall out when he wants is not a good idea.
no he shouldnt walk out, just saying most of the time they let you leave, yes they get mad but it is what it is

trickpony1

Here's a novel idea:
Ask if Planet Fitness can move your start time to an hour later.

EDIT: this would also give you time to shower off the dirt, sweat, cardboard dust and general hub stench so you'll be presentable to your customers.

Last edited:

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Nice quote
amateur_hour_anchorman.gif

Last edited:

The Slowest Preloader

It was an accident.

Hello. You're a poop head.

Your site sucks and I'm done with it anyway. Call me a troll when I ask a good question and receive mostly troll responses. But you call ME the troll. You can eat my ass too