How long can they keep you on the preload?

The Slowest Preloader

It was an accident.
I have a 2nd job that starts at 10 sharp and it's a 20 minute drive. I can't stay past 9:30 and when I tell them I need to go they get all irritated with me. I signed up for work until 9 though?

Indecisi0n

z-snap-o.gif

The Slowest Preloader

It was an accident.
Brah, tell them you work somewhere else and need to be off. If they don't help you then then quit one of the jobs. It's not rocket science.

Bro I like my job at ups and I want the health insurance. It would be great if I can just get off one job and go straight to the other with little to no downtime. You're right it isn't rocket science it's trying to make it work so I don't have to quit

Indecisi0n

Bro I like my job at ups and I want the health insurance. It would be great if I can just get off one job and go straight to the other with little to no downtime. You're right it isn't rocket science it's trying to make it work so I don't have to quit
UPS is like no other job. Its pretty much a horrible place to work because no one gives a :censored2: about anyone else. It is what it is and the faster you accept it the easier life will be. You are better off trying to get the gym to push ahead your start time then get UPS to reduce your end time.

The Slowest Preloader

It was an accident.
UPS is like no other job. Its pretty much a horrible place to work because no one gives a :censored2: about anyone else. It is what it is and the faster you accept it the easier life will be. You are better off trying to get the gym to push ahead your start time then get UPS to reduce your end time.

So if I walk out at 9:30 and say sorry I have another job then there is no hope for me coming back?

Indecisi0n

So if I walk out at 9:30 and say sorry I have another job then there is no hope for me coming back?
If you are scheduled to work and walk off the job then its job abandonment and you will most likely be terminated. I highly doubt your gym benefits even come close to what you are getting from UPS so weigh it out.

p.s
About eariler, your going to need tougher skin to hang with us boys.