How many are rolling stops?

Do you have missed stops you are bringing back this year?

• We brought back stops as missed/emergency conditions because of lack of hours just Friday.

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • We have had missed or E/C more than once because of lack of hours.

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • The bldg has started to hold back volume and not load all the stops.

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • No missed in my bldg so far.

Votes: 39 58.2%

• Total voters

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
This year is definitely better than last year, we have more routes in and preload is getting wrapped on time. Last year I rolled more stops the week after Black Friday than I did the week before Christmas. Haven’t had to roll any yet so far.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Tell us how a PT Grunt determines how many stops a route gets.
Your joking right?
Lets start with the indisputable fact:
1. The faster you deliver, the more stops they give you.
2. The preloader influences how fast you can deliver (Unless you are smart and intentionally work at the same pace every day)
ergo the part timer can increase your stop count.

BuckyBadger

Your joking right?
Lets start with the indisputable fact:
1. The faster you deliver, the more stops they give you.
2. The preloader influences how fast you can deliver (Unless you are smart and intentionally work at the same pace every day)
ergo the part timer can increase your stop count.
The dude is clueless about preloaders. Don't engage him. Doesn't understand the effect they have.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Didn’t say they do, load quality affects dispatch. Dude you’re retired, is this your hobby?
You said the preloader determines yourdispatch.
I said they don't.
You called me dumb.

No you are backpedaling and saying you never said preloaders determine the dispatch...go back and read what you said.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
The dude is clueless about preloaders. Don't engage him. Doesn't understand the effect they have.
Not clueless about preloaders. I know they don't vote, don't have any skills, need a bonus just to show up, can have their job done by a monkey, whine incessantly, all have the toughest pull in the building.

summersaltstains

Was one of our last guys to run out of hours last Saturday at 6pm. Am currently on my break then heading back to building with 30 missed stops in my rental. From what I've heard I won't be the only one missing stops today in my building. Already worse than last peak ever was for us.