gonzope

Hey I am a 22 year old with a BA in economics. I've been working for UPS for 4 months. One week as an unloader and I've been working as a part time supervisor ever since.

I was wondering if anyone could give me pointers to becoming a full timer anytime soon. Would staying in Operations be my best bet or would it be better to transfer into like IE or Finance? I'm honestly just looking for more hours and money, and enjoy working here so I plan on staying with this company.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Hey I am a 22 year old with a BA in economics. I've been working for UPS for 4 months. One week as an unloader and I've been working as a part time supervisor ever since.

I was wondering if anyone could give me pointers to becoming a full timer anytime soon. Would staying in Operations be my best bet or would it be better to transfer into like IE or Finance? I'm honestly just looking for more hours and money, and enjoy working here so I plan on staying with this company.

Might oughta think about changing your user name if that’s your real name chief

Box Ox

I was wondering if anyone could give me pointers to becoming a full timer anytime soon.

Get good at eating corndogs in a sexually suggestive manner and let your management team see you doing it. Wink whenever you make eye contact. And always refer to your center/hub manager as "Cobra Commander". They love that :censored2:. You'll be moving up in no time.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Kiss arse of management .

542thruNthru

Get good at eating corndogs in a sexually suggestive manner and let your management team see you doing it. Wink whenever you make eye contact. And always refer to your center/hub manager as "Cobra Commander". They love that :censored2:. You'll be moving up in no time.

Do we work in the same center?! My center manager loves being called Cobra Commander!
ZomboMeme 15012018151927.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Get another job. All of us worked 2 jobs to start.