Huge Strike Fund….NOT

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Companies need to share in the wealth, but the lions share will and should lay with the shareholders.
It any of you started a business, you take the risks, you hire employees and you keep the lions share.
Interesting theory but the person who took the risk to start this company wanted the Teamsters to represent his workers and none of the people in charge today took a risk, we will just have to have a difference of opinion on who we feel should get the lions share of the wealth that is created off of our blood sweat and health.

Thebrownblob

I think the point is that UPS knows how far that fund will go. And that many can not survive a week without a check. Just reality.
Many live beyond there means. And are the same ones who complain about the weak contracts,and forced overtime. And then say, “what’s the union going to do about this?” Well now is the time to do something.

I GOT ONE MORE

Interesting theory but the person who took the risk to start this company wanted the Teamsters to represent his workers and none of the people in charge today took a risk, we will just have to have a difference of opinion on who we feel should get the lions share of the wealth that is created off of our blood sweat and health.
Agreed

Johney

And UPS also knows how much it costs them every day the strike lasts. I guarantee you they are MORE concerned about that than how big the strike fund is.
In 97 the stock was privately owned too. I believe hourly’s didn’t own any back then either.

He started it and kept on going.
I have some good points.
My fault for not articulating them well.

This contract is the largest in the country, lots of smaller companies are watching very closely.
The teamsters need to win big, but not shoot for the moon.
This negotiation will set a big precedent.
Companies need to share in the wealth, but the lions share will and should lay with the shareholders.
It any of you started a business, you take the risks, you hire employees and you keep the lions share.

I don’t want to a strike. An agreement probably will be reached. But was at this company long enough to see the operation is being dumbed down in preparation for separation from the union.

It’s coming sooner or later.
First, if you're gonna say my name, tag me so I don't have to catch you being a bitch.

Next, I've asked you how you think the company can just dump the union and your idiocy has shone brightly each time. You have no idea what you're talking about and you just make :censored2: up.

You, too, seem to mistake your internet and keyboard for a pair of balls.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
First, if you're gonna say my name, tag me so I don't have to catch you being a bitch.

Next, I've asked you how you think the company can just dump the union and your idiocy has shone brightly each time. You have no idea what you're talking about and you just make :censored2: up.

You, too, seem to mistake your internet and keyboard for a pair of balls.
IMG_4439.gif

542thruNthru