I got a lot of questions!

Lex024

It’s been years ago for me but when the lab called me they described my sample as having “trace amounts”.

It’s the kind of phone call you never forget.
Quick question, I’m at admin just got a random, you came up for trace amounts but still working for the company? I feel like I’m going to come up for trace amounts of thx from previous use before getting hired.extra worried, labcorp contacts you first?

shawn83

I’m a feeder driver. Got a random and Tested positive for marijuana. Need to do a 16 hour education class then I can go back. If it happens again I’m fired. My question is, if I bid back into package car will I keep getting tested?

Rack em

Made the Podium
I’m a feeder driver. Got a random and Tested positive for marijuana. Need to do a 16 hour education class then I can go back. If it happens again I’m fired. My question is, if I bid back into package car will I keep getting tested?
Learn from your mistakes and quit smoking weed! Who cares if you get tested if you always test negative.

542thruNthru

This tells me marijuana is more important to you then your job. Seek help sir.

Yes you will still keep getting tested. Just like you would if you went from package to feeder.

We had a guy in the same situation that bid an Art 22.3 non driving job. Yes, one night he got a tap on the shoulder to take a drug test. He refused and we never saw him again.

It’s perfectly ok for people to have alcoholic beverages the night before work but can’t smoke a medicinal plant. Prohibition has got to end.
Some people would agree with you. But what about the self discipline to follow the rules and laws that everyone knows instead of just doing "whatever the hell I feel like doing". Grow up.

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s perfectly ok for people to have alcoholic beverages the night before work but can’t smoke a medicinal plant. Prohibition has got to end.
At this point marijuana will probably cause you more stress than it’ll alleviate. It caused me too much stress once I started training for package car, I honestly felt like a jackass every time I went to smoke. Felt like I was smoking my life away.

If you do smoke weed at this point it’ll probably only stress you out and have you hella paranoid for days.
Not worth it.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
There was a time when a guy was selling weed in the bathroom. That's when I was a 3 hour employee. I mean damn! Just go to the freaking bar after work!

Johney

You will now.