vvv

For real you guys are pieces of :censored2: with these gay jokes. It's offensive because you are using it as an insult as if being gay is a bad thing. There is nothing wrong with being gay.

I'm sorry my pics make you so insecure about your sexuality that you fall to these depths.[/QUOTE

Yes, there is something wrong with being gay. That's a no go here on this end.....sorry.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
The tight sweat pants with what appears to look like boots is a solid look.......for you anyway.
I saw my brother a few months ago and he had on the tight tapered “joggers”.. I didn’t have the heart to tell him that 40 year olds shouldn’t be sporting a look that is worn by kids under 25....

Over 70

This place has been a bit boring lately. This guy is like a more mature @hehe xd Who lifts more than his pud in the backs of trailers.

This dude is one of those guys that you see out and just his presense makes you feel embarrassed for him. They're usually surrounded with women dumber than a homemade radio. While they may be attractive no one is impressed or cares because there is such a clear lack of any substance below the surface. They're tools, plain and simple.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
This place has been a bit boring lately. This guy is like a more mature @hehe xd Who lifts more than his pud in the backs of trailers.

This dude is one of those guys that you see out and just his presense makes you feel embarrassed for him. They're usually surrounded with women dumber than a homemade radio. While they may be attractive no one is impressed or cares because there is such a clear lack of any substance below the surface. They're tools, plain and simple.
He posted his picture before. He ain't attractive. Not ugly, but not attractive.