Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads

Opening yourself up on the internet is a very dangerous thing to do and opens yourself up to attacks that honestly nobody probably needs to hear. It's the anonymity that makes you feel safe, I take away that luxury for myself and you all take aim like a bunch of teenagers in youtube arguing about what the :censored2: ever.

Not many people have the courage to do what I do.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads

@UpstateNYUPSer
I mean yeah on this site I have to be. Look at all the hateful things that everyone has said. I expected every bit of it though lol. Besides it just being the internet, im sure this is some sort of anger release for some these people.

And if it helps them from being an ass to their family and others in real life then keep me in your sites by all means

Over 70

The more you hate me the harder my dick gets.

Please write a book more

U even lift bro?

giphy (72).gif

And neither will I. I'm probably the most sincere person on here.

200w (17).gif

Opening yourself up on the internet is a very dangerous thing to do and opens yourself up to attacks that honestly nobody probably needs to hear. It's the anonymity that makes you feel safe, I take away that luxury for myself and you all take aim like a bunch of teenagers in youtube arguing about what the :censored2: ever.

giphy (71).gif

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

0A377FD4-7F03-4119-A48A-15F28DDA9D61.gif

vvv

To each his own, not all gonna agree on the same issues. Just don't have any leeway on that kind of activity. Never have and never will.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Keep on bein you gurl!!

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
At Northbrook drivers get pizza and chicken but part timers get crappy hotdogs go figure!

Rightfully so, correct? Good food for those with blood, sweat & tears in the company. New guys camp in the rain and eat the wieners. Just like you did once. Only fair.

“The pension-contribution increase is a real shot in the arm and the fact that we have a pension when the vast majority of workers don’t have one illustrates how fortunate we are. The wage increases are solid, especially when we top out at more than $40 an hour. And the union negotiating more full-time jobs in a drastically changing industry is a great achievement.”
–RICK P., package car driver and 30-year UPS employee, Local 676, New Jersey