I Love My Job

Brohn Bron

All caveats aside, you know it’s a pretty good J.O.B when you get over $40 an hour and full benefits (probably the best full family healthcare plan I’ve ever seen). Yes, the work sucks sometimes and we work really REALLY hard. Especially during peak, we work to the bone. We work until our fingers are numb and achy in the morning. Yes it is challenging. In the end, we are paid a lot of money to deliver BOXES to someone’s door step!

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
No my friend. We are paid to not hurt ourselves or the people around us while bringing everything to houses including the kitchen sinks
Don’t forget you have to pick it back up when customer doesn’t want it anymore lol, isn’t the new overweight fee starting this week? Let’s cross our fingers

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Don’t forget you have to pick it back up when customer doesn’t want it anymore lol, isn’t the new overweight fee starting this week? Let’s cross our fingers

LOL, I'll take that to the next level! I am sick and tired of delivering to a house and seeing a heavy package that FedEx delivered earlier in the day JUST TO GET CALL TAG FOR THAT SAME HEAVY PACKAGE THE NEXT DAY!

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
All caveats aside, you know it’s a pretty good J.O.B when you get over $40 an hour and full benefits (probably the best full family healthcare plan I’ve ever seen). Yes, the work sucks sometimes and we work really REALLY hard. Especially during peak, we work to the bone. We work until our fingers are numb and achy in the morning. Yes it is challenging. In the end, we are paid a lot of money to deliver BOXES to someone’s door step!
Is this Dave?

LOL, I'll take that to the next level! I am sick and tired of delivering to a house and seeing a heavy package that FedEx delivered earlier in the day JUST TO GET CALL TAG FOR THAT SAME HEAVY PACKAGE THE NEXT DAY!
Go back to the day when we only picked up call tags on packages we delivered.

Box Ox

All caveats aside, you know it’s a pretty good J.O.B when you get over $40 an hour and full benefits

Don’t be weak minded enough to focus on your own compensation while the Union helps the Company push a sellout contract through.

Future UPSers will say this was the year when UPS was making big profits, the economy was booming and UPSers still pushed through a contract that began the mass selling out of UPSers for years to come.

Box Ox

Oh, and keep in mind that current FT drivers wouldn’t be immune to the effects of the proposed contract either, given the loose language therein. 40 hour guarantee “if work is available”, etc etc.