I started working for UPS - initially interviewed for a driver's helper

Mr. Sir

Box slinger
IMG_0737.JPG

Brisket

text deleted

Seeing, as in dating?

Wait you started seeing your sup on the side and you "THINK" That's why you're not working?

Wow are you that horrible of a date?

I'm sorry they lied to you. I recommend you start looking for another job while you are on call for this one. It sucks and I'm sorry. Good luck.

Here we go again, you didn't go to 'Dairy Queen' did you? Did his name start with an 'A' ?
Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

trickpony1

A PT supe and a PT hourly got caught banging in a pkg car during break.

The supe got fired. The hourly didn't because she was on break.

Is the OP smart enough to use this tidbit of information?

I dunno.......

Over 70

Well if all else fails you could always tell everyone he has a small package, drop the mic, and find another 10 dollar an hour job.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I saw 70 posts in 2 hours !!!
I knew this thread was not going to disappoint in hitting the sweet spot !!!!

Much like the PT line sup !!
FqZ4qpW8RZ9mw.gif

*Jersey*

Well, if this person has a hand in what hours you work I'd just walk in there and blow his whole spot up. :censored2: it! You get no hours as it is and you're not union but they're taking fees out anyway? You have nothing to lose. Embarrass his ass hahahaha this is so funny

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Well, if this person has a hand in what hours you work I'd just walk in there and blow his whole spot up. :censored2: it! You get no hours as it is and you're not union but they're taking fees out anyway? You have nothing to lose. Embarrass his ass hahahaha this is so funny

Like this -
"When you said you wanted to :censored2: me, I didn't think you meant my hours!"