I started working for UPS - initially interviewed for a driver's helper

They test them they put a rubber dong and a fake v'hole on the table,they choose v'hole boom you're hired.
Geez us
LMAO
frabz-Show-me-on-the-doll-Where-he-touched-you-499db0.jpg

*Jersey*

That's funny. As a hetero I've had some interesting experiences. People telling me I should work in small sort, a dude telling me he could see my nipple like I give a :censored2:, someone telling me I look different because I put lipstick on, dude that looked like Squidward asking me on a date on XMas eve...its totally prehistoric in the hub

KOG72

I’m full of it
That's funny. As a hetero I've had some interesting experiences. People telling me I should work in small sort, a dude telling me he could see my nipple like I give a :censored2:, someone telling me I look different because I put lipstick on, dude that looked like Squidward asking me on a date on XMas eve...its totally prehistoric in the hub
I want too see......nipple

So you two had a quickie on break?