burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Tell me about it.... on my 4 lth week i was given 6 trucks ..... and now this is my 9th week they give me 8 trucks ... and im a female sometimes i get so bummed out cus i want to make it ... but dam it feels like its too muc

why does it matter that you are a female?
Don’t you make the same money as the males?

J.p

why does it matter that you are a female?
Don’t you make the same money as the males?
I have to say that im a female because those boxes are not light as a feather. Theres many or most of them that are heavy .and dont forget the bulk. .. ... so to me thats hard . Not getting so tired because im going so fast .... non stop.... i cant help it once i clock in i get to my trucks and once im done i go help out who ever needs help....
Today after break time i was already tired .... i was already done with my 6 trucks and i still help out my coworker n i couldnt anymore i was exhausted..

J.p

I looked at my time card and i did 5 hrs... only getting paid 79 dollars .... for all that hard work....
I just have so much on my mind... idk

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I have to say that im a female because those boxes are not light as a feather. Theres many or most of them that are heavy .and dont forget the bulk. .. ... so to me thats hard . Not getting so tired because im going so fast .... non stop.... i cant help it once i clock in i get to my trucks and once im done i go help out who ever needs help....
Today after break time i was already tired .... i was already done with my 6 trucks and i still help out my coworker n i couldnt anymore i was exhausted..
Yea but your feminist leaders tell us being female is just the same as being male?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

If you can’t do the same work as the males maybe you should ask for a pay cut would only be fair

J.p

If you can’t do the same work as the males maybe you should ask for a pay cut would only be fair
I honestly dont need any advice or feedback... i just wanted to vent.... i dont really talk to anyone about my day at work... so i just wanted to comment thats all

Elmo.goes.to.prom

You do not have to say you are a female. Don't use it as a crutch.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I honestly dont need any advice or feedback... i just wanted to vent.... i dont really talk to anyone about my day at work... so i just wanted to comment thats all

you come on here whining you’re gonna get plenty of feedback and advice

just so ya know

J.p

Its like how can a guy be complaining about the amount of truck he gets . Its like common just move faster and thats it .oh but my bad cus you sensitive BUTTERFLIES cant take my point of view . As in im a female . But you dont hear me complaining ....:censored2:s

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Its like how can a guy be complaining about the amount of truck he gets . Its like common just move faster and thats it .oh but my bad cus you sensitive BUTTERFLIES cant take my point of view . As in im a female . But you dont hear me complaining ....:censored2:s

lol

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Cool story bruh

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I looked at my time card and i did 5 hrs... only getting paid 79 dollars .... for all that hard work....
I just have so much on my mind... idk
Yea it really sucks when you are in a building that dont give you the 6th or 7th hour because it's an extra $50 that really makes the work halfway-decent.

I would hope you worked longer than 5 hours on 8 package cars? country routes? Working on multiple cars is pretty fun as long as you only need to play tetris with 1 or 2 of them.

Anyways it's UPS. Work whatever slow pace you want. It's never a competition between workers who can twist their ankle the fastest.

Last edited:

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Don’t worry you got more balls than some of the guys on the belt. Had a new loader started today and he was loading one of my trucks. They gave him 3. As I was walking to my truck to make sure my air and irregs were in order he walked right passed me and out the door. Quit his first day.