I totally would not cross a picket line.

F

Frankie's Friend

Just go out an do an honest effort and be safe.
We had level 2 snow emergencies on our area at peak one year and the 700 I had, after 10 days of not being able to get into the country, was bricked to the ceiling.

They sent a helper out to me and when I opened the bulkhead door to put his keys in back a bunch of copy paper boxes and everything else crushed into the cab.

He looked at me and calmly said "the ors would tell us just to use the methods and we'll get it done".
I said "not without drugs we wont".
We both laughed.
And we didnt get done....that day.

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
idontalways-cross-a-picket-line-but-when-ido-do-cause-8968663.png

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
after the first couple days of sups cleaning up each buildings volume that's that. there's no work to be scabbin even if you wanted to with no pickups happening. you may get a day or two but i don't even think you'd get a week before they lock the doors and wait it out

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
after the first couple days of sups cleaning up each buildings volume that's that. there's no work to be scabbin even if you wanted to with no pickups happening. you may get a day or two but i don't even think you'd get a week before they lock the doors and wait it out
Two of my ORS can’t find their way out of the town our center is in. Cleaning up volume? Lol.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Two of my ORS can’t find their way out of the town our center is in. Cleaning up volume? Lol.
When we came back from strike in ‘97 my sup said he was glad we were back because he said he was dead tired when he got home every night. I told him to try it for years instead of two weeks.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
When we came back from strike in ‘97 my sup said he was glad we were back because he said he was dead tired when he got home every night. I told him to try it for years instead of two weeks.

It was even funnier, when they would be leaving the building with the load chart still

on the back of the truck.... meaning, they didn't even do a pre-trip.

JustDeliverIt

It was even funnier, when they would be leaving the building with the load chart still

on the back of the truck.... meaning, they didn't even do a pre-trip.

I see this happening all the time now!! Charts clipped on the back, the metal hooks the preloaders use to get stuff from the back of the cages sitting on the grate. The first turn out of the building looks like a preload supply store from all the stuff that falls off!!