I totally would not cross a picket line.

F

Frankie's Friend

I remember 97. Guys and girls were crying before they even missed a paycheck. I assume now it would be worse.
No one here cried. They had a blast watching management drive around with their seatbelts off delivering nothing.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
tenor.gif

brown_trousers

Speaking of crossing picket lines, the teachers over here are on strike. They are striking even though they are still under a contractual agreement for another year. They want raises, but arent willing to work through their current contract before striking. Parents are getting angry... including myself. If they bring in scab teachers. I will cross their picket line to take my kid to school.

Speaking of crossing picket lines, the teachers over here are on strike. They are striking even though they are still under a contractual agreement for another year. They want raises, but arent willing to work through their current contract before striking. Parents are getting angry... including myself. If they bring in scab teachers. I will cross their picket line to take my kid to school.
You never cross a picket line.