I totally would not cross a picket line.

Mooseknuckle

Here:
Preload/porter, work as directed (no driving).
Car wash doesn't drive off property.
Clerks don't drive.
Preload/air driver.

All the new coverage sheets say must have a dot med card and a valid drivers license to cover any of these jobs...even jobs where they dont drive at all.
Could that just be a mistake? Not trying to make a joke at all but, some of the HR guys are more knowledgeable than others.

Mooseknuckle

They probably don't want to pay out all of the retro money this quarter either.
Or probably want the post peak stock price gain to offset some of the loss with a potential strike. Or don't want bad media coverage of the TA to get shipper nervous before peak. Or if there is a strike, better when volume drops and they'll be laying part time drivers off. I could go on for days. There is so many reasons it benefits them to draw this out.

Or probably want the post peak stock price gain to offset some of the loss with a potential strike. Or don't want bad media coverage of the TA to get shipper nervous before peak. Or if there is a strike, better when volume drops and they'll be laying part time drivers off. I could go on for days. There is so many reasons it benefits them to draw this out.
They definitely have a plan

F

Frankie's Friend

Sometimes they need them to take a package car out to a driver there broke down or cover a pick up if everyone gets blow out. And I guess a little more flexibility during peak
Our clerk jobs are not driving. Never has had driving associated with any of those clerk jobs. And those jobs are existing...

F

Frankie's Friend

I guess if it's a new job they can do that. Just thought they were'nt adding any new 22.3 jobs. If it's a vacated position you should grieve it.
It is for coverage only. They are not bids. None of those jobs have been vacated.