I went out with over 300 stops.

davidix

Actually a lot of crazy heavy routes today.. I mean 300 on a full route, not a condensed peak route. I was lubed up for the ensuing misery. Yeah I needed help but friend it. I survived and now it's time to have a great weekend.

It takes a crazy sob to do this job. Every driver here is badass in my book. Especially the old timers that have the game down to a tee. It cracks me up seeing the survival that is ups.

rod

Retired 22 years
Actually a lot of crazy heavy routes today.. I mean 300 on a full route, not a condensed peak route. I was lubed up for the ensuing misery. Yeah I needed help but friend it. I survived and now it's time to have a great weekend.

It takes a crazy sob to do this job. Every driver here is badass in my book. Especially the old timers that have the game down to a tee. It cracks me up seeing the survival that is ups.

If you can laugh at the BS that is UPS that is 90% of the battle.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Uh...I would have brought over 150 back or gotten help from 7 drivers. I don’t care how tight the area is 300 stops is 300 stops. Can’t even sort your truck til 5pm.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I feel ya. Today was my 2nd day learning a rural backwoods route on a 12 hour dispatch. I got thrown to the wolves, it sucks and it can be stressful but you just man up and get it done. I often look back on my day and think "how the hell did I do that?"

Arch

If I had 300+ stops I would have just blow it up back at their faces. I really don't like getting help either. If I had to bring back stops then I would rather see it happen. Because I want management to see how badly they've :censored2: up.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Also had near 300 stops Friday. 14 late next day airs. 3 late savers. 4 missed businesses. All drivers in my loop had to break to go meet up at a shuttle point. I laughed out loud hysterically as I delivered my last next day air at 7:30 pm. Management really messed up today.

ajax25

Today on a very rural route I pulled into a house at the same time as the another driver. We both had a package for them. Real efficient ‍️

El Correcto

god is dead

I called in an option day and sat around eating good pizza. Was little drunk to.

Was brutal.

vvv

Uh...I would have brought over 150 back or gotten help from 7 drivers. I don’t care how tight the area is 300 stops is 300 stops. Can’t even sort your truck til 5pm.

Thank you, and well said. 300 stops?? Pounded you because they know you are soft and will get it done. Just another guy enabling management to do what they do.
If you just did perhaps 2 simple things right such as parking your truck properly and taking designated walk paths you'd trim off 100 stops EASILY.

boxdust

I had 240, most everyone in the center was at peak volume. my center manager told us to call and ask our helpers to come back for the day. then at 8 when I'm coming back they tell me to go help another driver. like my 12 Hr. dispatch wasn't enough.

DriverNerd

We got a mass text at 1800 asking if we wanted to help the hub next to us when we were done. I still had 70 stops left at that point. We were sending our own drivers to help each other to keep us near 12 hours and they asked us to help another hub....seriously?!

Indecisi0n

If you didnt need help we would all be making fun of you. Remember nothing gets fixed at UPS until it breaks. If you happened to get that 300 stops done then guess what you would be going out with from now on with?

polyp

Huh. I just realized that some of the stop numbers in my building *are* pretty average.

Just gotta pretend they're numbers for routes, not belts.