If You Can Make it There....

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
No, I just posted a bunch about Argentina. Safer there than the U.S. Sure not 3X worse. Do you get your info from Bacha?
1715562985312.png

vantexan

I did, you can’t get a carry permit unless you have an “exceptional reason”.
I'm on a couple of Paraguay expat groups. They all have guns and not a problem getting them. What you don't know is Paraguay is full of newcomers who hate the woke garbage going on in the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and various European countries, especially Germany.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'm on a couple of Paraguay expat groups. They all have guns and not a problem getting them. What you don't know is Paraguay is full of newcomers who hate the woke garbage going on in the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and various European countries, especially Germany.
Good, less trash coming here.

vantexan

You spin everything, so I’ll instruct you to realize there are more people in the US than that :censored2:hole
So? I've never once encouraged you or anyone else with good income to leave the States. You just feel insulted that an American would see advantages to leaving. You've demonstrated repeatedly a lack of knowledge about how things are in many places. Just gets under your skin. Sorry your ignorance is limiting your worldview. You'll live.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
So? I've never once encouraged you or anyone else with good income to leave the States. You just feel insulted that an American would see advantages to leaving. You've demonstrated repeatedly a lack of knowledge about how things are in many places. Just gets under your skin. Sorry your ignorance is limiting your worldview. You'll live.
Holy Christ! Are you really this dense. The murder rate per capita is 3x higher in Paraguay.
Are you sniffing gasoline?