If You Can Make it There....

Thebrownblob

Y'all got a decent bump up after the '97 strike or so I've been told.
Really I was waiting for one of the inside full-time 22.3 jobs that didn’t materialize until after Teamsters won the arbitration against UPS forcing them to give those jobs and at that point I had already gone full-time package car driving.

Some people were slow after the strike, not where I was. It was as many hours as you wanted as many days of the week as you could handle five hours of regular time and seven hours of overtime every day for 12 hours.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Really I was waiting for one of the inside full-time 22.3 jobs that didn’t materialize until after Teamsters won the arbitration against UPS forcing them to give those jobs and at that point I had already gone full-time package car driving.

Some people were slow after the strike, not where I was. It was as many hours as you wanted as many days of the week as you could handle five hours of regular time and seven hours of overtime every day for 12 hours.
Yeah, we had plenty of volume

vantexan

Mostly vermin. And you’re delusional
I know how important being white is for some of y'all. Argentina is 85% European. More white than the U.S. At one time the richest country on Earth. If you're there you'd see a First World country with severe financial problems. If you have an outside income it's great. And a new president with his head on straight.

UnionStrong

I know how important being white is for some of y'all. Argentina is 85% European. More white than the U.S. At one time the richest country on Earth. If you're there you'd see a First World country with severe financial problems. If you have an outside income it's great. And a new president with his head on straight.
I’m sorry, I’m an American who worked hard and loves his country. I make no apologies for that.

UnionStrong

Don't know. But in Paraguay everyone owns guns and their rate is slightly higher than the U.S.
IMG_5740.gif