IG Horowitz finds FBI Investigation of Clinton was Biased ... and Trump as well

P

pickup

Are you sure about that? That phone could be an inroads to any number things. Could even be connected to a pentagon server. Impossible to tell.

If that’s the way you feel , please contact your local FBI office and let them know about this potential breach of security.

newfie

Well van and the others were waiting for this day. The day Hillary would end up in chains. “Just wait til the IG report comes out,” they said.

Blah. Pretty weak.

little quick on the draw with your spin there honey bunch. The Clinton part of the Ig investigation still has to be released. these 500 pages were specifically on the actions of the FBI and justice department.

bbsam

Staff member
If that’s the way you feel , please contact your local FBI office and let them know about this potential breach of security.
I really don’t know. I do know I don’t do banking on my phone. I also know that your web browser is almost never truly cleared. If the president’s phone is unsecured, I don’t see why it couldn’t be hacked. I assume his phone contains more important information than mine ever will.

bbsam

Staff member
little quick on the draw with your spin there honey bunch. The Clinton part of the Ig investigation still has to be released. these 500 pages were specifically on the actions of the FBI and justice department.
Are you still believing she will be arrested?

newfie

Are you still believing she will be arrested?

I have never believed Hillary will ever be arrested for any of the many crimes she has committed.

I am curious to see the IG's assessment of the actual investigation into Hillaries blatant breach of national security.

bbsam

Staff member

I have never believed Hillary will ever be arrested for any of the many crimes she has committed.

I am curious to see the IG's assessment of the actual investigation into Hillaries blatant breach of national security.

In that case, I didn’t spin anything.

Box Ox

Well van and the others were waiting for this day. The day Hillary would end up in chains. “Just wait til the IG report comes out,” they said.

Oh, just you wait! Justice is coming for Hillary when the Republicans take over, mister! Enough evidence to open and re-open many investigations!

RUSSIA INVESTIGATION IS A WITCH HUNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTT

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Oh, just you wait! Justice is coming for Hillary when the Republicans take over, mister! Enough evidence to open and re-open many investigations!

RUSSIA INVESTIGATION IS A WITCH HUNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTT
These are not “average “ people we are talkin about here. Bill still pulls a lot of weight in Washington. Not happening.

Box Ox

These are not “average “ people we are talkin about here. Bill still pulls a lot of weight in Washington. Not happening.

Nobody has the Republicans in Congress by their dicks like Donald J. Trump does. You defy him, you get primary'd out by his followers. If there's a single investigation to be had, there would be one.

BrownArmy

The report is 500 pages, listen to a different news source.

The report agreed with the original findings that Clinton was careless, but had no criminal intent.

It’s all ‘what about Clinton’ , meanwhile your boy is making foreign policy decisions based on how it affects his businesses.

When the books are written a decade from now, the Trump Presidency will be labeled the most corrupt in the history of our entire country.

Last edited by a moderator:

newfie

The report agreed with the original findings that Clinton was careless, but had no criminal intent.

God, you’re a Rube.

It’s all ‘what about Clinton’ , meanwhile your boy is making foreign policy decisions based on how it affects his businesses.

When the books are written a decade from now, the Trump Presidency will be labeled the most corrupt in the history of our entire country.
Copy BA in a state of denial.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

God, you’re a Rube.

Good Lawd!
Worst case of Confirmation Bias!